6 colors available

BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #27 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highligh...3 Answers
  • Heard a lot of great things about riris products 😏Be the first to answer!
  • Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on ...14 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Los Angeles
Review for: Metal Moon, Trophy Wife
2 SHADE REVIEWS IN 1 POST. METAL MOON & TROPHY WIFE.*This review is for Trophy Wife*This highlighter is definitely not my thing. I hate glitter highlighters. And this is pure glitter. Just good quality pressed powdery glitter in a yellow gold shade. The yellow gold is not for my fair skin, i think it looked awful on me. On my cheeks it looked patchy and obvious (not in a good way) and like a giant streak. Note: I applied with fingers and/or a sponge so with a brush it may be different. It swatched beautifully on my arms, and blended out SO pretty when I swatched it. But I just did not like it on my face. I'm trying to think that if maybe this was a shade more suited for my skin colour i would like it more, but i think it's just not MY thing. This highlighter was also difficult to take off because it's mainly glitter. (Or maybe it was just my makeup remover). That being said, I imagine this would look BEAUTIFUL on girls with medium to dark skin tones. This kind of highlighter is something I haven't really seen before so I love that it's something new. It really was BLINDING. I can see this looking beautiful for a special event or costume or a lit night out. But if the average person wore this during the day they would look crazy. The product definitely feels high quality. The packaging is sleek and gorgeous too. It feels really nice to hold and comes with a nice sized mirror in the compact.

*This review is for Metal Moon*
At first I really loved this
highlighter! It swatched almost transparent in a way. Like it
appeared white on my finger, but when I put it on my arm there was no
colour, just the shine. So this WOULD have been perfect for really
pale girls that want a not so blinding highlight, or anyone now that
I think of it... But when I put it on my face there was literally
nothing there. I saw no light catching in it. And I love natural
highlight but I felt this completely blended away on my face. Maybe
if I used my usual highlighting brush it could have shown up
different, but fingers and makeup sponges didn't work for me.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Trophy Wife, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak
I tried this on bare skin, on top of primer and foundation, on top of liquid highlighter and mixed with other fenty highlighters and here's my opinion. The dual highlighter pans are big enough individually to get up to a medium sized brush in them which is all you should need. The highlighters come with a decent amount for the price. About average compared to other highlighters of this price point. The packaging is plastic but its still sturdy. I would feel fine traveling with it. The compacts do include a mirror which is very helpful. The colors are very pretty but not at all unique which is a bit disappointing. It's nothing I don't already own. But if I didn't own them already I still wouldn't purchase and keep though. I may even return if I bought it. These are not every day highlighters. They work better with tan or darker skin tones but can be used on lighter skin tones at night as long as you stay out of strong lighting for most of these colors if you're pale. They last a good amount of time and blend out easily as long as you wear with a primer, foundation or liquid highlighter. My major issue with all of these highlighters is the insane amount of large glitter pigment fallout. It was crazy. Nothing could stop it. Not even a sticky base. I used it on my eyes and it fell into tired lines I didn't even know I had. I used it on my cheeks and temples and it fell all over the side of my face consistently all evening long. I wore it for 8 hours before I couldn't take it anymore and it started almost immediately. I wouldnt recommend thos for that reason. There's many high end highlighters at this price point that are similar to these colors that work way better and I would recommend any of those before I ever recommend these. For example Anastasia Beverly hills glow kits, becca skin perfecting highlighters in cream or powder, lancome subtil for starters. I just would never purchase these based on what I experienced. I'm very disappointed after all the hype.
Aisha H.
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
Review for: Trophy Wife
OMGAHHHH! I didn't think this highlighter would be something I could pull off on my light skin, but boy does it look amazing! It's VERY blinding and a true yellow gold, so it doesn't look "natural," but I love it for a high-drama I'm gonna blind you highlight. This color is very unique. I don't have anything like this in my collection. The formula is so creamy smooth and not chalky or powdery. It glides on like butter. The glitter is not chunky, it's more of a micro-glitter formula. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
Absolutely beautiful highlighter! It's become one of my favorite highlighters I use. Rihanna definitely put in so much work to ensure her highlighters were blinding and beautiful. I chose this highlighter because I love champagne and warm peachy undertones for my highlighters. I was surprised that the highlighter was the same price as the foundation. I did a swatch of the highlighter to show you guys how it looks on my skin tone. It doesn't look as pigmented in pictures but trust me this highlighter is super pigmented and looks beautiful on the face. On the left is is Lightning Dust and on the right is Fire Crystal. I give this highlighter a big thumbs up!! FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
lura J.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
Oh my word. I could not say enough about this. I went the day these were released and tried the whole line I love the foundation the Shimmer sticks the gloss the kilowatt highlighters and trophy wife is my go-to period after I discovered tartes liquid highlighters I said I would never find something that's amazing but this is so pigmented so gorgeous and just downright makes you feel amazing I cannot Rave about this enough if you do not have the color trophy wife or as a matter of fact all the colors you need to go and buy them now I will have this whole entire collection FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle HighlighterFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch PrimerFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Trophy Wife
I'm so excited to first off be writing a review for Rihanna's Fenty Beauty Collection. I had to go to two separate Sephora Stores due to the shortage of this highlighter. Trophy Wife is so unique and beautiful it's the perfect gold highlighter. I don't think I have ever seen a highlighter that looks like it. It goes on so smooth and the texture is like butter it busts melts into your skin. A little goes a long way you don't have to apply a lot. It's very pigmented and you can wet it and apply it as an eyeliner, eyeshadow, and even give your lips a pop of color. You can even mix it with a moisturizer and apply it to your body as a shimmer. It's so many ways you can use this highlighter. I can easily see myself using this during day or at night time. It's weightless and goes hard for hours. I didn't have to do any touch ups at all. I love it's formulated without parabens , sulfates, phthalates. It's flattering on any skin tone. I applaud Rihanna for creating such an amazing highlighter. This is my new go to product for highlighting.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Review for: Trophy Wife
This color is intimidating at first for someone like myself who has medium skin tone. I am a bit on the lighter side. However, I have found that if you are thoughtful about the brush you use you can easily control the pigmentation on your face. For darker skin tones or those that want that BAM pigment and glow then the sharktooth shaped brush that Fenty sells is perfect. However, for myself my ABH #23 brush works perfect. If pressed lightly onto the pan it picks up the perfect amount for a nice settle glow. The color is beautiful on medium skin tone and I am sure even more beautiful on tan and deeper skin tones. I have worn the shade all day to test out the last two days. I have oily skin and it is 90 degrees in Colorado right now. The highlight lasted all day without fading or making the texture on my face more obvious. It also looks beautiful on the inner corner of the eye. I can't wait to buy more shades!
Britt M.
Britt M.
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
I tested this out at Sephora and I was blown away! I love this product! For the record I tend to have cool/neutral undertones, and this highlight is on the pinker side and it looked great on me. I'd say I'm about NW15 give or take. Great thing about this highlighter is the left side of the compact has a subtle highlight, and the highlighter on the right is the very glittery glam highlight. It's nice that you can essentially have one product to use either day or night or however you please. The highlighters themselves are powders, yet super creamy. I applied with my finger real quick and got such a great payoff. It didn't look patchy at all and it was a breeze to apply to skin. There is a great color range out there as well. It actually made me rethink what the next highlighter I will purchase, and it will definitely be this one!
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
This dual highlighter compact is unique. It has two variations of the highlight. There is a less shimmery half to put on places you may not want as "blingy" such as your nose. The shimmery side is absolutely beautiful and the shade that I chose can blend right in to your contour or deeper colored blush. It seems to have a very good formula. I wish it had a little bit more longevity but some setting spray with application can fix that. The price is ok. It is comparable with it seems a little less product but a downside is if you prefer one side over the other your paying for half that you won't use or use little of which is most likely going to be my issue. I have tried to blend them and it works ok but decreases the light. Not sure if I would repurchase or recommend.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Trophy Wife
When I watched reviews for this line, while I thought Trophy Wife looked great on everyone I watched, I did not think I would actually purchase it BUT when I got to Sephora, I went ahead and bought it. I am so glad I did! I absolutely love it...it looks so pretty on the skin, it is so shimmery and glittery without being chunky. It is very long wearing compared to all of my other highlighters. You can go in very light-handed and get a very subtle look or with more product and get a very dramatic golden glow. I am very pale and I think this color looks great on me, so I definitely would recommend this for all skin tones.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?
Sophia l.
Sophia l.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Hadiya C.
Hadiya C.
Pensacola, FL
What do you think of Rihanna's new makeup line?!?? FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter