BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #7 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands o...15 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highli...3 Answers
  • Heard a lot of great things about riris products 😏 Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Alysia S.
Panorama City, CA
Review for: Metal Moon, Trophy Wife
2 SHADE REVIEWS IN 1 POST. METAL MOON & TROPHY WIFE.*This review is for Trophy Wife*This highlighter is definitely not my thing. I hate glitter highlighters. And this is pure glitter. Just good quality pressed powdery glitter in a yellow gold shade. The yellow gold is not for my fair skin, i think it looked awful on me. On my cheeks it looked patchy and obvious (not in a good way) and like a giant streak. Note: I applied with fingers and/or a sponge so with a brush it may be different. It swatched beautifully on my arms, and blended out SO pretty when I swatched it. But I just did not like it on my face. I'm trying to think that if maybe this was a shade more suited for my skin colour i would like it more, but i think it's just not MY thing. This highlighter was also difficult to take off because it's mainly glitter. (Or maybe it was just my makeup remover). That being said, I imagine this would look BEAUTIFUL on girls with medium to dark skin tones. This kind of highlighter is something I haven't really seen before so I love that it's something new. It really was BLINDING. I can see this looking beautiful for a special event or costume or a lit night out. But if the average person wore this during the day they would look crazy. The product definitely feels high quality. The packaging is sleek and gorgeous too. It feels really nice to hold and comes with a nice sized mirror in the compact.

*This review is for Metal Moon*
I think of it... But when I put it on my face there was literally
nothing there. I saw no light catching in it. And I love natural
highlight but I felt this completely blended away on my face. Maybe
if I used my usual highlighting brush it could have shown up
different, but fingers and makeup sponges didn't work for me.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Trophy Wife, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak
I tried this on bare skin, on top of primer and foundation, on top of liquid highlighter and mixed with other fenty highlighters and here's my opinion. The dual highlighter pans are big enough individually to get up to a medium sized brush in them which is all you should need. The highlighters come with a decent amount for the price. About average compared to other highlighters of this price point. The packaging is plastic but its still sturdy. I would feel fine traveling with it. The compacts do include a mirror which is very helpful. The colors are very pretty but not at all unique which is a bit disappointing. It's nothing I don't already own. But if I didn't own them already I still wouldn't purchase and keep though. I may even return if I bought it. These are not every day highlighters. They work better with tan or darker skin tones but can be used on lighter skin tones at night as long as you stay out of strong lighting for most of these colors if you're pale. They last a good amount of time and blend out easily as long as you wear with a primer, foundation or liquid highlighter. My major issue with all of these highlighters is the insane amount of large glitter pigment fallout. It was crazy. Nothing could stop it. Not even a sticky base. I used it on my eyes and it fell into tired lines I didn't even know I had. I used it on my cheeks and temples and it fell all over the side of my face consistently all evening long. I wore it for 8 hours before I couldn't take it anymore and it started almost immediately. I wouldnt recommend thos for that reason. There's many high end highlighters at this price point that are similar to these colors that work way better and I would recommend any of those before I ever recommend these. For example Anastasia Beverly hills glow kits, becca skin perfecting highlighters in cream or powder, lancome subtil for starters. I just would never purchase these based on what I experienced. I'm very disappointed after all the hype.
Louisa K.
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule
I love these highlighters! The 3 that I have are so pigmented and finely milled- such a dream!

1. Trophy Wife- Her infamous highlighter. Everyone was amazed by it when Rihanna wore it to the launch party in NYC. She looked like pure gold! I really do like it as well, but beware- it is pretty "in your face". This one has a lot of glitter in it as well and can have fall out if you don't use a pretty dense brush to apply. I also use it as an eye shadow, which it beautiful as! or just an inner eye corner highlight for an extra pop. But if you want to go all out in full glam, this would be the perfect highlight to reach for.

2. Mean money/Hus$la Baby- This one is amazing on tan-dark skin tones- its super flattering! Hu$tla Baby is the more intense shade. It’s a pretty gold/champagne color which is suitable for everyday/work wear (at least for me and I work at a financial company), I also use this shade as an eye inner corner highlight. The shade mean money is the subtler shade of the duo. It is powderier and has a lot less ‘glimmer’ than Hu$tla Baby and gives you a nice soft glow that looks like it comes from within. In love with this duo!! If I had to recommend one of the lines highlighters it would defiantly be this one.

3. Ginger Binge & Moscow Mule- I enjoy using this one. It is a nice rosy glow for your cheeks. But I mainly use this duo as eyeshadow. It gives your eyes such a nice glow/shine, especially now with autumn around the corner these colors fit perfectly!
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
Oh my word. I could not say enough about this. I went the day these were released and tried the whole line I love the foundation the Shimmer sticks the gloss the kilowatt highlighters and trophy wife is my go-to period after I discovered tartes liquid highlighters I said I would never find something that's amazing but this is so pigmented so gorgeous and just downright makes you feel amazing I cannot Rave about this enough if you do not have the color trophy wife or as a matter of fact all the colors you need to go and buy them now I will have this whole entire collection FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle HighlighterFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch PrimerFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120
chandra a.
fife, WA
Review for: Metal Moon, Trophy Wife, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
Moscow Muel combo: 5 stars
I do not totally care for this as a highlight. It certainly does look bad at all, but im just more of a fan of gold and champagne colors for my cheek bone highlights, not the pinks and blues and stuff thats been coming out lately. However, i absolutely LOVE this combo on the eyes. A very beautiful and rich blushy/brugundyish kind of shade that looks amazing as a shimmer on the lids.

Trophy Wife: 4 stars. Deducting 1 star because it is quite glittery, so you have to be careful when applying. Its VERY easy to go from a stunning gold highlight to a glittering hot mess disco ball. I am medium skin toned and it looks amazing on my skin tone. I understand how it could look kinda crappy on really fair tones. It stayed for most of the day after applying. It can transfer, so be a little careful when hugging someone so u dont leave their shirts a sparkly mess lol

Midnight Moon: 3 stars. The texture and everything is good, soft and buttery, but this is NOT meant for the brown skinned sistas lol I thought it my mind that it was just gonna be really light like Opal is from becca but NO lol. Its very light, sheer and just does nothing on my skin tone. It would probably be beautiful on very pale skin and a natural glow. She did plenty of shades for us browner girls so im not mad at it all.
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
Review for: Trophy Wife
OMGAHHHH! I didn't think this highlighter would be something I could pull off on my light skin, but boy does it look amazing! It's VERY blinding and a true yellow gold, so it doesn't look "natural," but I love it for a high-drama I'm gonna blind you highlight. This color is very unique. I don't have anything like this in my collection. The formula is so creamy smooth and not chalky or powdery. It glides on like butter. The glitter is not chunky, it's more of a micro-glitter formula. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
VANESSA M.
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal, Metal Moon
The #killawatt Highlighters are simply beautiful.

Trophy wife and being the most creative and unique highlighter of them all, given you the most blinding highlight. Be mindful that trophy wife specifically can look a bit yellow on the lighter skin, and a bit On the greener side for medium to deep skin tones. So it is one of those highlighters that you wouldn’t wear on a day to day basis.

But one way to where the trophy wife highlight is to actually apply it on the eyes, it look amazing in the in a corner And it looks absolutely stunning on all over the eye. Don’t think that you specifically have to use these highlighters on your cheeks because they do look amazing on the eyes as well. So when in doubt try it out a different way

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Skinstick

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Invisimatte Blotting Powder 0.3 oz/ 8.5 g

⬇ I posted a photo below in which I am wearing all FENTYBEAUTY ⬇ go to my instagram @ lafatbeauty to see more photos ⬇
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule
When Fenty Beauty launched, everyone and their mother was ranting and raving about the Trophy Wife highlighter but I didn't seem to hear a ton about the other ones. When I found the display this was the one that intrigued me most. If I were rating the highlighter solely on the color, it would be 5 stars because the color is stunningly beautiful. After swatching the more intense side, I knew I had to have this highlighter so I decided to buy it. Rather than telling you every detail of what happened in my experience, this highlighter is just okay to me. The subtle side is so subtle that I would not consider it a highlighter. I would consider it as a glowy blush or even a blush topper. The intense side is absolutely beautiful BUT it does have glitter in it that does appear on the skin.

I am so torn about this product it is not even funny. I had a hard time with its performance based on how expensive it is. I mean I got an entire bottle of foundation for the same price, you know. So, after going back and fourth and trying to use this multiple times, I ended up returning it. It is also important to mention that one of the issues I came across was that my skin tone is just too light for this product. You could see the pink stripe across my cheek. I don't hate this at all but for the price, I would probably want to get one that I could wear more often and also one that didn't have so much glitter. For $34 I don't want half of a highlighter.. :(
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
Review for: Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak
STUNNING!! I'm soooo obsessed with her highlighters. The formula is so creamy and not chalky or powdery. There's two shades- one light creamy pink and one light peachy shimmer. The light pink side is more of a frost finish and the peachy side has little micro-glitters infused in it. It blends amazing! No chunks or grittiness. And the packaging is beautiful! It has a purpley-pink iridescence to it. If you're thinking about purchasing any of the powder highlighters just do it! You won't regret it. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter
Rebecca M.

I think of it... But when I put it on my face there was literally
nothing there. I saw no light catching in it. And I love natural
highlight but I felt this completely blended away on my face. Maybe
if I used my usual highlighting brush it could have shown up
different, but fingers and makeup sponges didn't work for me.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
zara c.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sophia l.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?