BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #6 in Highlighter

Give it to me quick:

Weightless, longwear cream-powder hybrid highlighters that range from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged in solos and expertly paired duos.

Tell me more:

Light up where you want, when you want. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its lineup of luminizing solos and duos. With a dose of skin-glorifying color, Killawatt ranges from subtle dayglow to insanely supercharged with shades that were designed for all skin tones.

Unlike your everyday highlighter, Killawatt keeps skin lit beyond sundown with its weightless longwear formula — a cream-powder hybrid that instantly melts into skin and blends with almost zero effort. Another win: It’s loaded with superfine shimmer for an ultra-smooth, creamy texture.

For killer radiance, Killawatt’s your go-to for highlighting your face, eyes, lips, collarbone ... literally anywhere you crave a touch of light.

Ingredients

LIGHTNING DUST: TALC, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

FIRE CRYSTAL: DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYETHYLENE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

• Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands o...18 Answers
  • Is this a good product?4 Answers
  • So Fenty beautyFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highli...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hu$tla baby is extremely pigmented! dusting it on lightly yet it spreads really easily. the other side, mean money is a very natural shade, almost unnoticeable which is nice if you are going for a no makeup makeup look. yet when the sun hits your face you glisten, it’s such a pretty tone. the packaging is sleek, and it is actually bigger than it looks in photographs." in 114 reviews
  • "the shade i bought was extremely natural looking, unlike the intense yellow gold highlighter (that i just didn't think would look nice on my light skin). it's a nice highlighter, very pigmented and perfect for everyday wear. it's nothing revolutionary, which may have something to do with the safe shade i chose, but it is a nice product. plus, the packaging is beautiful! next time, i'll opt for a more daring shade if i'm going to spend $34 for highlighter." in 53 reviews
  • "such a pretty highlighter! the more subtle colour is perfect for a brow bone highlight whereas the more intense side is perfect for the cheeks, cupid’s bow and tip of the nose. i like the packaging a lot. it’s sturdy and also pretty. the highlighter itself can be a little powdery and make a mess in the pan but nothing to worry about though! it’s quite expensive and even more if you have to order it online but it’s fenty and i guess you are paying for the name [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-killawatt-freestyle-highlighter]" in 43 reviews
Alysia S.
Panorama City , CA
Review for: Metal Moon, Trophy Wife more...
2 SHADE REVIEWS IN 1 POST. METAL MOON & TROPHY WIFE.*This review is for Trophy Wife*This highlighter is definitely not my thing. I hate glitter highlighters. And this is pure glitter. Just good quality pressed powdery glitter in a yellow gold shade. The yellow gold is not for my fair skin, i think it looked awful on me. On my cheeks it looked patchy and obvious (not in a good way) and like a giant streak. Note: I applied with fingers and/or a sponge so with a brush it may be different. It swatched beautifully on my arms, and blended out SO pretty when I swatched it. But I just did not like it on my face. I'm trying to think that if maybe this was a shade more suited for my skin colour i would like it more, but i think it's just not MY thing. This highlighter was also difficult to take off because it's mainly glitter. (Or maybe it was just my makeup remover). That being said, I imagine this would look BEAUTIFUL on girls with medium to dark skin tones. This kind of highlighter is something I haven't really seen before so I love that it's something new. It really was BLINDING. I can see this looking beautiful for a special event or costume or a lit night out. But if the average person wore this during the day they would look crazy. The product definitely feels high quality. The packaging is sleek and gorgeous too. It feels really nice to hold and comes with a nice sized mirror in the compact.

*This review is for Metal Moon*
At first I really loved this
highlighter! It swatched almost transparent in a way. Like it
appeared white on my finger, but when I put it on my arm there was no
colour, just the shine. So this WOULD have been perfect for really
pale girls that want a not so blinding highlight, or anyone now that
I think of it... But when I put it on my face there was literally
nothing there. I saw no light catching in it. And I love natural
highlight but I felt this completely blended away on my face. Maybe
if I used my usual highlighting brush it could have shown up
different, but fingers and makeup sponges didn't work for me.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Trophy Wife, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak more...
I tried this on bare skin, on top of primer and foundation, on top of liquid highlighter and mixed with other fenty highlighters and here's my opinion. The dual highlighter pans are big enough individually to get up to a medium sized brush in them which is all you should need. The highlighters come with a decent amount for the price. About average compared to other highlighters of this price point. The packaging is plastic but its still sturdy. I would feel fine traveling with it. The compacts do include a mirror which is very helpful. The colors are very pretty but not at all unique which is a bit disappointing. It's nothing I don't already own. But if I didn't own them already I still wouldn't purchase and keep though. I may even return if I bought it. These are not every day highlighters. They work better with tan or darker skin tones but can be used on lighter skin tones at night as long as you stay out of strong lighting for most of these colors if you're pale. They last a good amount of time and blend out easily as long as you wear with a primer, foundation or liquid highlighter. My major issue with all of these highlighters is the insane amount of large glitter pigment fallout. It was crazy. Nothing could stop it. Not even a sticky base. I used it on my eyes and it fell into tired lines I didn't even know I had. I used it on my cheeks and temples and it fell all over the side of my face consistently all evening long. I wore it for 8 hours before I couldn't take it anymore and it started almost immediately. I wouldnt recommend thos for that reason. There's many high end highlighters at this price point that are similar to these colors that work way better and I would recommend any of those before I ever recommend these. For example Anastasia Beverly hills glow kits, becca skin perfecting highlighters in cream or powder, lancome subtil for starters. I just would never purchase these based on what I experienced. I'm very disappointed after all the hype.
Louisa K.
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
I love these highlighters! The 3 that I have are so pigmented and finely milled- such a dream!

1. Trophy Wife- Her infamous highlighter. Everyone was amazed by it when Rihanna wore it to the launch party in NYC. She looked like pure gold! I really do like it as well, but beware- it is pretty "in your face". This one has a lot of glitter in it as well and can have fall out if you don't use a pretty dense brush to apply. I also use it as an eye shadow, which it beautiful as! or just an inner eye corner highlight for an extra pop. But if you want to go all out in full glam, this would be the perfect highlight to reach for.

2. Mean money/Hus$la Baby- This one is amazing on tan-dark skin tones- its super flattering! Hu$tla Baby is the more intense shade. It’s a pretty gold/champagne color which is suitable for everyday/work wear (at least for me and I work at a financial company), I also use this shade as an eye inner corner highlight. The shade mean money is the subtler shade of the duo. It is powderier and has a lot less ‘glimmer’ than Hu$tla Baby and gives you a nice soft glow that looks like it comes from within. In love with this duo!! If I had to recommend one of the lines highlighters it would defiantly be this one.

3. Ginger Binge & Moscow Mule- I enjoy using this one. It is a nice rosy glow for your cheeks. But I mainly use this duo as eyeshadow. It gives your eyes such a nice glow/shine, especially now with autumn around the corner these colors fit perfectly!
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Review for: Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule more...
When Fenty Beauty launched, everyone and their mother was ranting and raving about the Trophy Wife highlighter but I didn't seem to hear a ton about the other ones. When I found the display this was the one that intrigued me most. If I were rating the highlighter solely on the color, it would be 5 stars because the color is stunningly beautiful. After swatching the more intense side, I knew I had to have this highlighter so I decided to buy it. Rather than telling you every detail of what happened in my experience, this highlighter is just okay to me. The subtle side is so subtle that I would not consider it a highlighter. I would consider it as a glowy blush or even a blush topper. The intense side is absolutely beautiful BUT it does have glitter in it that does appear on the skin.

I am so torn about this product it is not even funny. I had a hard time with its performance based on how expensive it is. I mean I got an entire bottle of foundation for the same price, you know. So, after going back and fourth and trying to use this multiple times, I ended up returning it. It is also important to mention that one of the issues I came across was that my skin tone is just too light for this product. You could see the pink stripe across my cheek. I don't hate this at all but for the price, I would probably want to get one that I could wear more often and also one that didn't have so much glitter. For $34 I don't want half of a highlighter.. :(
Laken L.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
I had never tried fenty beauty and this highlighter caught my eye while in Sephora. I hadn’t looked into the brand before but was really excited to bring this highlight home and play with it. The left side, lighting dust, is beautiful but natural. Almost a glow from within. The right side, fire crystal, is a little intimidating in the pan. It looks almost too glittery to use as a highlight but it’s absolutely gorgeous. Not only did I use it as my highlight but I put it on the inner corner of my eyes as well. It could also be used as an eyeshadow. 10/10 would recommend and I am excited to purchase more
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
Oh my word. I could not say enough about this. I went the day these were released and tried the whole line I love the foundation the Shimmer sticks the gloss the kilowatt highlighters and trophy wife is my go-to period after I discovered tartes liquid highlighters I said I would never find something that's amazing but this is so pigmented so gorgeous and just downright makes you feel amazing I cannot Rave about this enough if you do not have the color trophy wife or as a matter of fact all the colors you need to go and buy them now I will have this whole entire collection FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle HighlighterFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch PrimerFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120
chandra a.
fife, WA
Review for: Metal Moon, Trophy Wife, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
Moscow Muel combo: 5 stars
I do not totally care for this as a highlight. It certainly does look bad at all, but im just more of a fan of gold and champagne colors for my cheek bone highlights, not the pinks and blues and stuff thats been coming out lately. However, i absolutely LOVE this combo on the eyes. A very beautiful and rich blushy/brugundyish kind of shade that looks amazing as a shimmer on the lids.

Trophy Wife: 4 stars. Deducting 1 star because it is quite glittery, so you have to be careful when applying. Its VERY easy to go from a stunning gold highlight to a glittering hot mess disco ball. I am medium skin toned and it looks amazing on my skin tone. I understand how it could look kinda crappy on really fair tones. It stayed for most of the day after applying. It can transfer, so be a little careful when hugging someone so u dont leave their shirts a sparkly mess lol

Midnight Moon: 3 stars. The texture and everything is good, soft and buttery, but this is NOT meant for the brown skinned sistas lol I thought it my mind that it was just gonna be really light like Opal is from becca but NO lol. Its very light, sheer and just does nothing on my skin tone. It would probably be beautiful on very pale skin and a natural glow. She did plenty of shades for us browner girls so im not mad at it all.
VANESSA M.
Review for: Trophy Wife, Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby, Ginger Binge/ Moscow Mule, Girl Next Door/Chic Phreak, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal, Metal Moon more...
The #killawatt Highlighters are simply beautiful.

Trophy wife and being the most creative and unique highlighter of them all, given you the most blinding highlight. Be mindful that trophy wife specifically can look a bit yellow on the lighter skin, and a bit On the greener side for medium to deep skin tones. So it is one of those highlighters that you wouldn’t wear on a day to day basis.

But one way to where the trophy wife highlight is to actually apply it on the eyes, it look amazing in the in a corner And it looks absolutely stunning on all over the eye. Don’t think that you specifically have to use these highlighters on your cheeks because they do look amazing on the eyes as well. So when in doubt try it out a different way

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Skinstick

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Invisimatte Blotting Powder 0.3 oz/ 8.5 g

⬇ I posted a photo below in which I am wearing all FENTYBEAUTY ⬇ go to my instagram @ lafatbeauty to see more photos ⬇
Camille D.
Review for: Metal Moon, Trophy Wife, Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal more...
**this review is for metal moon, trophy wife, fire Crystal and lightning dust.**. Metal moon is a more natural color but when you put it on it is amazing. It's great for more dry skin or not as oily skin. Trophy Wife is A more A more yellow color and when you put it on it is a gold. It is not my fav because I have blond hair and it is not my color but I do recommend it. And for fire crystal and lightning dust they are my favorite they have a pink color to us and it is blinding. I give all 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and I highly recommend it.
Chantelle C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I am reviewing Trophy Wife. So, when fenty came out, I tried not to just want something from this collection just because it's Rhianna. But I saw this highlighter and even if it weren't fenty, I realized it would still catch my interest so I purchased it and nothing else from the line. To begin, the name is just ok, I feel like the names on these are so so but that's not everything and I have not taken my star off for that reason. The packaging is also unique and I like the shape and texture. This highlighter is a very strong color upon first seeing it. It's super bright and gold and glittery. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's a bit too glittery for a highlight and the glitter goes everywhere when applied like a normal highlight.
To avoid streakyness and fallout, I recommend instead of sweeping across your cheek with a brush, to dab it on with it softly. The dabbing will make it less streaky etc. I have a feeling whoever did Rihanna's makeup in her 2016 picture of her wearing fenty dabbed it on because it looks nice and even on her cheek in that picture. So the fall out isn't too much and I would still recommend giving it a try. Just use setting spray so it stays in place. I do not wear this as an everyday color. In fact I bought this because I like to be extra once in a while and wear something that just stands out. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it and get told I look like a goddess. A lot of people have been saying that this is for more of a dark skin tone or medium. While I'm a medium, I think that it's more a cool warm tone issue with this color. I think it can look good on light skin but it will look better on a warm tone. So if you're cool toned, swatch this first to see how you feel about it. Lastly, it is just an overall different and cool color to have in a makeup collection. It's not necessary but that's the point. It is something that stands out and is unlike anything I have in my collection and that's what sets this color apart from other highlighters I have or have seen being released. Overall, great product and I recommend you swatch it in store to find out if it works for you. If you're looking for a fun highlighter for nights out or something to put on your eyes for a pop, this is for you.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Whats everyones thoughts on this ?? I cant wait to get my hands on Fenty Beauty
zara c.
Faulkners Farm Drive, Birmingham
Does this highlighter give you that GLOW? ✨✨✨
Sadia d.
Opinions on the fenty beauty highlighter?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Does this come in more shades?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
Is this highlighter glowy?