BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #2 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A universal blotting powder that absorbs shine and diffuses the look of pores for an instant filtered look on the fly. Don't be caught without the perfect blot. Take it from Rihanna, who blots on the fly to stay photoready 24/7. This universal blotting powder contains an exclusive pore-diffusing complex that absorbs shine and gives you a natural matte refresh for an instantly filtered look-so you're always ready for a shine-free snap. Invisimatte's translucent powder is completely traceless against all skin tones and won't cake, creep into pores or fine lines, or disturb makeup. And get this: It extends the wear of your foundation, too. Invisimatte's sleek, magnetized compact attaches to its perfect partner, the Portable Touch Up Brush 130 (sold separately), meaning that it's easy to keep your shine-stopping essentials within reach. So touch up, touch up again, and bring on the photo ops. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Rihanna believes that being photo-ready means being shine-free. "Every red carpet you see me on, this is in my clutch. I hate being greasy or getting caught oily in pictures. We all hate that, and this is the cure." Rihanna, Brand Founder Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free. see more...

• Is it normal for your foundation color to get a little bit on the...1 Answers
  • Can i bake concealer with this ?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually work?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Honestly I think this powder is way better than drugstore alternatives (if you get oily throughout the day like me). This powder doesn’t just cake on more powder on top of all your products. It actually gets rid of the oil, keeps me mattified for HOURS past what I used to be able to get from my makeup, and never cakes up. It doesn’t even look like I’ve added anything to my makeup when I use this. It’s like a magic wand that just erases all traces of oil! I’ve NEVER had that experience from any other blotting powder, this or definitely changed the game for me.
VANESSA M.
First off I just want to say that I brought this specific product for the packaging and the fact that Rihanna made it. With that being said I feel like no brand can ever go wrong with a blotting powder. Therefore I feel like there are dozens of cheaper alternatives out there if you are wanting to save a few bucks. Because this black powder is $32 which is extremely steep in pricing if you asked me. So I feel like although this one powder is good you can honestly go to CVS or Ulta and pick up a blotting powder by NYX And get the same result. I also want to mention that blotting powder is specifically used to touch up your make up, so if you are purchasing this with hopes that it will set your make up and lock it in all day I think it would be best if you go in with your normal powder. Then throughout the day of course if you need to touch up then use this. Because if you have oily skin use the list by itself just that your make up will not make a difference. But again overall this product is good, it will control your oils throughout the day. But again you can’t find many blotting powders for half the price if not more on the market.
Kenzi B.
Ogden, UT
I seriously LIVE for this powder!!! I purchased it at Sephora on a whim when the line first came out but never really used it because of work. I am an athletic trainer and we were only having practice so I wasn't super concerned if I got shinier than usual (I have oily skin and am out in the sun a lot). Once we started having events and televised games I started using it more and more and now I have one at home, one at work in my locker, and one in my purse! Can you say obsessed?? Haha anyway, I do my make-up like normal in the morning with setting powder and sometimes I just blot this on my "lowercase t zone" as I call it (center of forehead down to chin, and then in my cheeks where I bake my concealer) to start out my day, or just do it later in the day in the same places. This powder will even take away the shine grin your highlight so be careful, or just add more highlight. You're makeup looks brand new, no touch ups needed! Just recently I had an early morning at work, ran around busy all day and then rushed home for an event late at night. I managed to blot some powder on in attempt to hide the craziness of the day and so many people complimented me on my make-up. Seriously, every one needs this! Waayyy better than blotting paper because it puts down just the right amount of powder and gives your skin a little blurring effect.
crmn m.
I don't ever use blotting powder nor do I carry around makeup to reapply throughout the day. Although my skin is dry I have a really oily t-zone. I actually wanted to give this a try to be able to deal with my oiliness throughout the day. I didn't buy the brush to go with it but I've been using the puff and it works amazingly!! It leaves me matte and doesn't disturb my foundation or concealer. It just leaves me matte and I usually only have to do this once. Rihanna has made me a believer in blotting. This is a must buy!
Ashley s.
Packaging is great, love that if you buy the brush it has a magnet in it to keep it together & secure. I do keep this in my purse in the summer because I do get oily. Unfortunately during the winter months I forget to reach for this because my skin is dryer. Also, doesn’t leave a white film over the skin as some finishing powders/oil control powders do.
Shamika R.
Fair Oaks
I have never personally owned it, but I’ve used a friends multiple times and it’s by far, THE BEST blotting powder I’ve got to use. I really with it would go on sale or something, so that I can afford it. I do think it’s worth every penny though!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
My new holy grail!! I absolutely love this blotting powder. It didn't make my foundation look caked up nor did it transfer. It's amazing for those who have combination to oily skin, trust me you're going to love it!!! It's well worth every cent! After I applied it my makeup looked like I had just finished applying it. Let me add that it comes in a cute compact with a mirror.
Hannah C.
Sutton, AK
This is the only item that I have purchased from the Fenty line. I wanted to try something that I actually need and use on a daily basis before I fully invest. I can say with 100% confidence that I LOVE this product. It goes on well with or without makeup. It can leave a little bit of a white residue if you use too much and don't blot it in. I like how the brush (extra) and the compact have a magnet so they stick together in your purse/bag, so you don't have to go digging for the other half. The packaging is a little bulky but it has glitter in it, making it fun to look at while applying. Overall, very satisfied and will invest in more Fenty products soon.
Travenia E.
Smithfiled, VA
I would say that this a really good powder.  It is heavy and it works for all skin color.  At first I thought that it wouldn't be good but it was great.  Its also a very gentle product.  It was my first time and sadly my last time.  I would tell others that it is really good.
Aracely R.
SO SO SO SO amazing!!! It's priced at $32 I believe, but it is well worth it. There's so much and it's hard to run out. I have to touch up about every 7 hours or so, but it is a lifesaver because I have an EXTREMELY oily T-zone. It doesn't mess with my makeup, just gives me a beautiful matte finish. It can even be applied on bare skin, which is what I tend to do as part of my daily routine. The packaging is beautiful and elegant and as amazing as the product itself. It is not a disappointing brand and I am in love with the product. My only critique is that I wish it would last longer without needing a new application.
Nadja C.
What is the point of these ?
Erika M.
Doral, FL
Can this be used as a setting powder?
Anastasia M.
Montaut
Can i bake concealer with this ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What does this do exactly??
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Is this powder drying on the face?