BY FENTY BEAUTY

Give it to me quick: Ultra portable blotting paper that lets you touch up in stealth mode, with a super-chic, refillable mirrored compact that looks like a lipstick case.

Tell me more: Blotting paper is sexy, said no one ever—until now. Super compact, portable, and straight-up chic, Invisimatte Blotting Paper is beauty’s ultimate underdog with a serious makeover. Because—take it from Rihanna—blotting is key to keeping your makeup looking just-applied.

Lift away shine while leaving makeup perfectly untouched. Made with natural botanical fibers in the same expert technique as traditional Japanese paper, Invisimatte is as absorbent as it is silky smooth, with a continuous pinky-nude scroll that lets you choose your perfect-size sheet every time.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

The best part? It works in stealth mode—no glaring residue—with a refillable lipstick-sized compact that’s small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. So go for it: De-sheen and be seen, anywhere you roll, streetside to courtside.

Aimee G.
Hollywood, FL
First of all, I love the packaging! Fenty Beauty in general has amazing packaging. I keep it in my purse at all times. I have super oily skin, especially in my T-Zone so to me, this product is super useful. If you also have oily skin, I totally recommend!
Abriel D.
Fort Worth, TX
These blotting papers are the perfect size and really get the job done. The packaging is pretty and simple. Since the foundation stays matte pretty much all day, I rarely have to use them so you get your money’s worth. They’re nice to have just in case.
Kristin R.
Hollywood, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
These sheets are the best thing since sliced bread! Even when I have makeup on, I just dab my face a little and it picks up the oil without rubbing my makeup off. HIGHLY recommend!
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Loved the packaging, but not the product itself. The sheets are too thin and don't pick up all the oil. I also felt that I was going through the roll faster than regular pre cut blotting sheets because you tear it yourself and can go over board
Latoya R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Can we say yasssssssss! Classic for absorption of oily skin. I was skeptical but it really is a good product to have on hand especially for those touch ups. I got this product from Sephora and will def buy again
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
hands down the best product ever. I love using these blotting papers on my skin. especially in my nose area where i usually have a lot of facial oil. Definitely dries it right up. helps clean up my pores in my t-zone area. recommend this ro anyone with oily skin, big pores and patchy skin.
Kris M.
These are the perfect blotting papers! I am obsessed with the mini mirror case that reflects the shape of the match stix. Reasonable price point for the case and refill. I like how you can determine how much paper you can use with the scroll, so you are not being wasteful. I gently blot on my face and it removes the oil but not my makeup.
Jennifer R.
Pearland , TX
It blotts well. And easy to use. I didn’t give it 5 stars because of the packaging. It’s very convenient and easy to carry around in my makeup bag, but it doesn’t not tear well.
Christopher M.
New Orleans
these sheets are so bomb , they help while at hot places . Packing is sooo cute ! But this is very pricey for the use . You could buy this at your Sephora near you , this product is a yes no improvement!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Convenient and small. I like the paper, but it does it stuck as if it doesn't want to come out of the container. It is cute, works well and fits nicely into my clutch. Four stars.
diane l.
Painesville, OH
What do you think of this? I have never used them before.
Sydney H.
Does it really pick up oil that well?
Sierra C.
I’ve been looking so some good blotting papers? What would you guys recommend?
April G.
How’s does it work and when should you use it
Emily G.
Middleton
Worth the price? I love the packaging

Sephora