BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA #1 in Lip Gloss

Give it to me quick: The ultimate, gotta-have-it lip gloss with explosive shine that feels as good as it looks—in one universal rose nude shade.

Tell me more: THE stop-everything, give-it-to-me gloss that feels as good as it looks. Gloss Bomb delivers explosive shine in one perfect rose nude shade handpicked by Rihanna herself: Fenty Glow. We’re talking the unicorn of nudes that looks good on everyone.

One luscious swipe of Gloss Bomb’s XXL wand gives lips more to love, while conditioning shea butter enriches from within. Lips look instantly fuller and smoother, and though it’s super shiny, it feels amazing on your lips, with an addictive peach-vanilla scent you just can’t get enough of.

Drench lips in the Fenty Glow—it’s the ultimate finishing touch to every look.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

Ingredients: POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, TRICAPRYLIN, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, POLYETHYLENE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, MICA, SORBITAN OLEATE, SILICA, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER UNSAPONIFIABLES, AROMA/FLAVOR, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TRIBEHENIN, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, LACTIC ACID, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), BENZYL BENZOATE, LIMONENE.

• Does FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Lum...3 Answers
  • Is this gloss super sticky? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Fenty products are my favorite 😥!!!! What's your?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Absolutely love this lip gloss! It has a sheer color in my opinion but it's enough to wear on it's own. It isn't sticky what so ever. It definitely gives your lips a extra Glossy look, I would definitely buy another one!" in 293 reviews
  • "This gloss is the gloss I have always been looking for!!!!!! Yassss. The color is perfect, it's not too clear where you can easily wear it with nothing underneath, and it's sooo shiny. Your lips look more plump and shiny. Packaging is cute. It's semi sticky but won't make your lips stick together but it's also very hydrating and creamy feeling. Smells like a orange creamsicle or something yummy." in 166 reviews
  • "This gloss is absolutely stunning. The color really does look amazing on every skin color! The gloss is a little thick and lightly sticky, but goes on smooth and has long lasting power! I'm sure there are supes for this, but at $18 you can't really beat it. You get a lot of product for the price and the smell is absolutely amazing!!!" in 130 reviews
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
If you're anyone like me then this may help... For starters I am not a lip gloss person in general, however I really wanted to try the entire fenty line. For reference I am a medium/tan skin tone with a lot of yellow undertones. :( Smell: In my opinion the gloss does smell fairly nice and reminds me of a cross between watermelon and juicy fruit gum? Applicator: If you're familiar with the tarte shape tape concealer applicator and love it then this may be up your alley. It is pretty large and does take out quite a bit of product and for my full lips, and has enough product to do one full application without having to double dip. Consistency: A bit on the thicker side however it is not sticky. If you do add a lot of course you will get that goopy stuff when you talk. I was not able to detect any gritty glitter texture and it was very smooth. Wear: On me it lasted about 3 hours with occasional sips of water. As it fades it still keeps a nice sheen since it is a thicker gloss but with all glosses for full effect it does need to be freshly applied. Color: This doesn't give much color payoff but enhances whatever color you already have with a slight rosy sheen which of course will vary by person. Final Thoughts: Overall I think this is a well made gloss and if you're into this type of product and the concept its going for then I'm more than sure you will enjoy it and not be disappointed. Now for the price I honestly do think you can find something comparable at a lower cost but I don't regret getting this. Rhianna did an excellent job with this launch.
Dana L.
OBSESSED. (Can I end the review right there?)

I went to Sephora to check out this line and fell in love with one of the Match Stix but they were sold out - huge bummer. I’m not in the market for more foundation yet but I can ALWAYS use another lip gloss so I gave this a go....

The color - they claim it’s a universal lip luminizer which to me screams “one size fits all” - honestly if there was a lipgloss shade that could be that it’s this. The color is neutral...it basically enhances your natural lip color by lightly amping it up with a subtle pink/orange hue.

The glitter - OH THE GLITTER IN THIS COLLECTION...just so much “yes”...admittedly I wish it was still the late 90’s early 00’s so that glitter everywhere all of the time would be acceptable. There is a definite sparkle to this gloss bomb. Glitter gloss bomb!

The gloss - it’s ultra shiny! My boyfriend looked at me and immediately said “whoa your lips are so glossy” - definitely poppin.

Other notes - this is a thicker gloss *thick but not sticky* - you don’t need to apply much of it at all. I wish I could describe the smell...it’s almost cake-like and reminds me of something I haven’t quite been able to put my finger on.

Complaint(s) - the container is a little strange. You twist the top but then you have to tug a little to pull the lid off/applicator out. Almost like the top gets stuck. Similarly when you close it you have to be sure to push it down enough before you start twisting to close. Also, the amount of gloss that comes out on the applicator is a bit too much for me but that’s probably due to the thickness which isn’t a bad thing I just have to be careful when I put the applicator back in to avoid a gloss explosion from the lid.

All in all I seriously love this...definitely going to be a staple in my purse. Can’t wait to try more products from this line!!
Cassandra H.
I wanted to like Gloss Bomb, I really really did, especially with all the hype going on, but unfortunately, it didn't live up to it at all for me. The smell was the only thing that did in my opinion, it smells so so so so good 😍 but that's only around for the first 30 seconds after application. I like the big applicator on it and hope more brands follow it soon, but the product itself felt lack luster for the price. I tried using it stand alone, it didn't have the same effect you see on the Instagram models, who I assume are tinting the pics more red/gold depending on the look they are trying to go for. I'd kill for some limp plumper to be added since my lips felt much smaller when wearing this product, I'd assume it's the lack of color of the gloss but I'm not sure, I just know it made me very self conscious. It holds on semi well and the gloss doesn't feel sticky, but with the lack of plumper or pigment, it doesn't feel like it's really doing anything, especially at $18 worth. I wouldn't purchase this again, but if they add a plumper version of this, I may consider.
Alex S.
When I saw this launch, I HAD to try it. I was never really a fan of lipglosses but for some reason this one just drew me in. All of the models in the campaign looked gorgeous and I wanted to look the same!

I bought mine at Sephora. The packaging is excellent quality. I really appreciate the design of the cap because you can put down the wand on the counter without it rolling around or making a mess. The gloss itself is a coppery nude with some gold shimmer added to give a full pouty look.

This gloss is not plumping as it doesn’t tingle on the lips. The consistency is a bit thick and can get floppy if you apply too much. Be sure to always clean the applicator if you use this gloss to top liquid lipsticks because the color will stain the gloss.

Overall, I really like the plain, straightforward gloss. It is universally flattering and is a great price for what you receive. I will definitely repurchase!
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
This brings me back to fruit punch kool aid... which I was obsessed with when I was little. Except it’s more of a grown up fruit punch, if that makes sense. There’s a slight, sweet fruity taste that reminds me of when you accident inhale any of the eyeshadows from the TF Sweet Peach palette (I can’t be the only one) except definitely slighter & fruit punch for sure. It’s not sticky at all. It doesn’t melt off the lips, but it’s not stiff either. The doe foot is like pillowy... it’s just really nice feeling. Absolutely love this gloss. It is exactly what I’ve been wanting in a gloss for the “my lips but better” look. It appears to be a sheer nude gloss with slight pink, gold & silver ultra fine shimmer sprinkled throughout. You don’t notice the shimmer much while it’s on the lips, just extra dimension and shine. Honestly my lips look JUICY AF. And here I thought I was loving me some Kylie Damn Gina... well Gina & I are no longer like that because Gloss Bomb & I are. It’s super hydrating too. Like ohhhhhh my gawwwwwwd. Idk what else to say about it to convince you that you need this in your life.
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
I pretty much across the board stay as far away as I can from lipgloss. Its sticky and messy and just too much to deal with. However, after seeing the gloss bomb continuously do so well and being impressed with every Fenty product I’ve ever picked up, I caved and got RiRi’s famed gloss. And I have to admit, though I despise gloss, there’s something about this that proves to be an exception to the rule. Its not super sticky and doesn’t get on everything. It truly is a universally flattering color and I can throw it on when I’m out and about and feel like i’m doing my lips a favor. The formula reminds me of the Bite Beauty agave line, which has been a go to for me amidst my tendency to lean towards matte lip products. While it would be nice if Fenty released a few more shades, I wouldn’t be mad if they kept it at one. If it aint broke, don’t fix it.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
GLOSS BOMB
Universal Lip Luminizer from Fenty Brauty is my favorite lip gloss. I have been wearing this lip gloss everyday. I’m sooo shocked that I actually love it because I’m a lipstick girl I’m not into glosses that much. Its consistency is smooth and not tacky or sticky. It smells like vanilla and goes so well on top of one of my favorite nude lipsticks Kat Von D studded kiss lipstick in the shade Cathedral. I love it’s a universal shade that will compliment any skin tone. The packaging is worth $18 and the gloss lasts during the day. It has a nice color payoff and gives your lips a nice shine. I really like how big the applicator is. Makes it easy to apply to your lips with less mistakes.
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
BY FAR, MY FAVORITE LIP GLOSS I’VE EVER BOUGHT! For the $18 price, which may seem like a little much at first, I think it’s so worth it. It’s not sticky, it feels moisturizing, and it lasts all day with only a few touch-ups in between. The color comes out like a gorgeous red-orange hue that goes perfectly with any skin tone. My only advice is not to accidentally touch your mouth because it can get a bit glittery and is hard to get out of clothes. Keep this in your purse at all times and you are sure to be the belle of the ball! ;)FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
Ryan K.
Madison
I liked it, but it was so hyped that it left me disappointed. The applicator is huge, so it was slightly hard to apply to my lips. Then, there was the problem of how thick it was. I'm not against lip glosses, but I don't usually buy them. I only have 3. I prefer Dolly from Buxom because it isn't as thick, has a cooling feeling, and wasn't as sticky. It was a tad too sticky for me, but then again, I don't like anything sticky. There was no pumping effect, which wad slightly sad, and the color didn't do much for me. It made my lips look better in color, but wasn't far enough away from my natural color where it was worth it. Also, it's not a lip color to layer on top of other colors, which I wasn't expecting, but if you are expecting that, this isn't it. All in all, I do enjoy it, it just didn't live up to what I was hoping for.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I used to hate lip gloss, but Fenty changed my mind. I bought the mini set to try it on my besties recommendation and I was not disappointed! First the smell is divine! I want a perfume if it, and the color? Super flattering on its own or topping a multitude of lippie shades. And it lasts for ages, I'm still not done my smaller tube, which I keep in my purse and wear quite a few times a week! And it really is universal! On me it's a soft pinky rose, on my bestie it's rose gold, on her Mom a champagne nude! It's gorgeous, not sticky ( I use a thin layer) and comfortable to wear, doesn't feel goopy or heavy! I love it, and just received a full size from my bestie! I hope Fenty comes out with more Gloss Bomb shades, I'll get more if they do! It's worth the splurge. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
Vib Y.
Does this really suit every single skin color?
Jillian K.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Does this make your lips sticky after application?
Nadja C.
What makes this so special because I just see it as a color lipgloss lol
Sonya K.
How does this formula compare to Mac lipglass?