FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

Give it to me quick: The ultimate, gotta-have-it lip gloss with explosive shine that feels as good as it looks—in one universal rose nude shade.

Tell me more: THE stop-everything, give-it-to-me gloss that feels as good as it looks. Gloss Bomb delivers explosive shine in one perfect rose nude shade handpicked by Rihanna herself: Fenty Glow. We’re talking the unicorn of nudes that looks good on everyone.

One luscious swipe of Gloss Bomb’s XXL wand gives lips more to love, while conditioning shea butter enriches from within. Lips look instantly fuller and smoother, and though it’s super shiny, it feels amazing on your lips, with an addictive peach-vanilla scent you just can’t get enough of.

Drench lips in the Fenty Glow—it’s the ultimate finishing touch to every look.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

• Has anyone tried FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip...2 Answers
  • Whats this lip gloss like? Ive heard so many good things about ri...5 Answers
  • I HATE sticky lipgloss! I'm definitely a matte liquid lipstick ty...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
If you're anyone like me then this may help... For starters I am not a lip gloss person in general, however I really wanted to try the entire fenty line. For reference I am a medium/tan skin tone with a lot of yellow undertones. :( Smell: In my opinion the gloss does smell fairly nice and reminds me of a cross between watermelon and juicy fruit gum? Applicator: If you're familiar with the tarte shape tape concealer applicator and love it then this may be up your alley. It is pretty large and does take out quite a bit of product and for my full lips, and has enough product to do one full application without having to double dip. Consistency: A bit on the thicker side however it is not sticky. If you do add a lot of course you will get that goopy stuff when you talk. I was not able to detect any gritty glitter texture and it was very smooth. Wear: On me it lasted about 3 hours with occasional sips of water. As it fades it still keeps a nice sheen since it is a thicker gloss but with all glosses for full effect it does need to be freshly applied. Color: This doesn't give much color payoff but enhances whatever color you already have with a slight rosy sheen which of course will vary by person. Final Thoughts: Overall I think this is a well made gloss and if you're into this type of product and the concept its going for then I'm more than sure you will enjoy it and not be disappointed. Now for the price I honestly do think you can find something comparable at a lower cost but I don't regret getting this. Rhianna did an excellent job with this launch.
Dana L.
OBSESSED. (Can I end the review right there?)

I went to Sephora to check out this line and fell in love with one of the Match Stix but they were sold out - huge bummer. I’m not in the market for more foundation yet but I can ALWAYS use another lip gloss so I gave this a go....

The color - they claim it’s a universal lip luminizer which to me screams “one size fits all” - honestly if there was a lipgloss shade that could be that it’s this. The color is neutral...it basically enhances your natural lip color by lightly amping it up with a subtle pink/orange hue.

The glitter - OH THE GLITTER IN THIS COLLECTION...just so much “yes”...admittedly I wish it was still the late 90’s early 00’s so that glitter everywhere all of the time would be acceptable. There is a definite sparkle to this gloss bomb. Glitter gloss bomb!

The gloss - it’s ultra shiny! My boyfriend looked at me and immediately said “whoa your lips are so glossy” - definitely poppin.

Other notes - this is a thicker gloss *thick but not sticky* - you don’t need to apply much of it at all. I wish I could describe the smell...it’s almost cake-like and reminds me of something I haven’t quite been able to put my finger on.

Complaint(s) - the container is a little strange. You twist the top but then you have to tug a little to pull the lid off/applicator out. Almost like the top gets stuck. Similarly when you close it you have to be sure to push it down enough before you start twisting to close. Also, the amount of gloss that comes out on the applicator is a bit too much for me but that’s probably due to the thickness which isn’t a bad thing I just have to be careful when I put the applicator back in to avoid a gloss explosion from the lid.

All in all I seriously love this...definitely going to be a staple in my purse. Can’t wait to try more products from this line!!
Cassandra H.
I wanted to like Gloss Bomb, I really really did, especially with all the hype going on, but unfortunately, it didn't live up to it at all for me. The smell was the only thing that did in my opinion, it smells so so so so good 😍 but that's only around for the first 30 seconds after application. I like the big applicator on it and hope more brands follow it soon, but the product itself felt lack luster for the price. I tried using it stand alone, it didn't have the same effect you see on the Instagram models, who I assume are tinting the pics more red/gold depending on the look they are trying to go for. I'd kill for some limp plumper to be added since my lips felt much smaller when wearing this product, I'd assume it's the lack of color of the gloss but I'm not sure, I just know it made me very self conscious. It holds on semi well and the gloss doesn't feel sticky, but with the lack of plumper or pigment, it doesn't feel like it's really doing anything, especially at $18 worth. I wouldn't purchase this again, but if they add a plumper version of this, I may consider.
Jasmine B.
Fenty Beauty does it again!!!  I bought this gloss during the launch and I have to say that I am highly impressed.  It makes your lips VERY glossy (but not greasy) and has a subtle shimmer.  The gloss looks pink in the tube but when you apply it to your lips it has a very sheer tone to it.  It truly is a universally flattering color.

The smell is very fruity (think peaches) but not lingering.  Gloss Bomb is not sticky but the formula can be thick when you initially remove the wand from the tube.  Hands down one of my favorite lip products!!!
Paula M.
McAllen, TX
At first, when I tried it I had put way too much resulting in having some in my mouth and it did not taste or feel good at all. I legit was going to return it, but I wanted to actually try it for at least a week.

I really like the packaging it is so luxe and sturdy feeling.

The nude color and slight shimmer did not do anything extraordinary to my lips (if you have fuller lips than I do I think it really would accentuate your lips!) to me it is like a clear gloss, I don't have pigmented lips

I used it two days in a row on really cold days (IT SNOWED HERE IN SOUTH TX!!) and it kept my lips moisturized. No lip gloss does that that I own and even lip balms don't last that long! I just wouldn't put so much because then that nasty taste and wax feel will be all up in my mouth like it did last time. Upper picture has no product then bottom has with it on.

p.s. I also like that you don't have to double dip as the person that reviewed me stated. It has a big wand and collects enough product for one application.
Jennifer A.
Lake Forest, CA
I am a big fan of this gloss. The applicator is huge, so it makes application easy (no need to re-dip). The width of the component is nice also because it makes it easy to find in your purse - it won't be mistaken for a pen or balm. The formula is the perfect medium: not too sticky, not too slippy. There is a nice shimmer but it's not gritty. It is the perfect color (a nice dupe for Holy Grail and long discontinued Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in #70 Attirance and MAC Lipglass in Wildly Refined). I just wish it was a touch more opaque. And the peach vanilla scent is not offensive, but it is not exactly luxe - it truly reminds me of Limited Too lipglosses from the late '90s. Will repurchase but the scent is what knocks it down a star for me.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
I read constant reviews raving about this lip gloss so I decided to give it a try. Yes, it is true that it'd not sticky like most lipglosses. The texture is smooth and glides on like butter. The color is also pretty and I agree that it is a universal rose shade. I am of a dark complexion and it looks like a nude on me. It also has a yummy sweet scent that on a scale 1-10 of how strong it is, it would be a 6. It's also at a good price point for the quality you get. I'm rating this product 4 stars not because of the product but because if my preference. I have thin lips so putting this gloss made my tiny lips more noticeable in a not so flattering way. It draws attention in other words to my thin lips. But I believe this is a winner as a product alone. It's just not for me.
Sarah C.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE this product. I was initially worried the hype would get the best of it, but this lives up to it. It isn't sticky and the color is beautiful. My lips felt moisturized as soon as I put it on. I had two friends who had different skin tones try it as well, and they both loved it too! It has a sweeter scent, which I like, but if you're sensitive it may not be the product for you. I wore it on a first date and we are still going strong - not saying it was this product, but I'm not saying it wasn't this product!

It's great for everyday use and if you're glamming up a look. I cannot say enough good things. I'm obsessed. Total #GiftCrush for now and forever. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
bianca b.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love supporting companies such as fenty but this wasn’t all I hoped it would be. I appreciate the universal color but it is literally the color of my lips with a few sparkles, still pretty just more subtle than what I expected. The smell is the best smell I have ever had from a beauty product, it is a tropical smell (think coconuts and mango), but lingers for a long time. It is pretty strong and didn’t bother me but definitely not for those who are sensitive to scented products or prefer subtle/no scents. A good lipgloss but by all means not worth the price, unless you have the money to splurge I personally wouldn’t invest. There are many drugstore lipglosses that are way cheaper that I prefer.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I like all sorts of lip products ranging from glosses, matte liquid lip, to creamier lipsticks!! Although many products from the Fenty launch in general did not excite me ( overhyped for what it is), I really truly love this gloss. It has a nice scent/taste-- kind of like watermelon I guess would be the best way to describe. It is not sticky at all. The color is not a lot of color, it is more like a sheer wash of natural color, a light nude rose that can be worn by any skin tone, and a variety of different makeup looks from no make up to full face. I have dry lips and this product makes my lips feel amazingly soft!!! I love this!!! My favorite product from that launch and I would definitely purchase again!!
Vib Y.
Does this really suit every single skin color?
Nadja C.
What makes this so special because I just see it as a color lipgloss lol
Jillian K.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Does this make your lips sticky after application?
Sonya K.
How does this formula compare to Mac lipglass?