MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesFenty Beauty
by Rihanna Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush

by Fenty Beauty

A limited-edition, double-ended eyeshadow brush, custom-cut for the Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette. Shoot for the moon, land among the stardust: The Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush takes glitter eyeshadow application to stellar new heights. Created alongside Fenty Beauty's Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette, its convenient dual-ended design features two essential eyeshadow brush shapes the smudger and blender optimized for picking up and layering glimmering color. The super-soft, synthetic bristles are expertly tapered to pick up and apply shimmer with ease and control. Featuring short, tightly-packed bristles on the petite end for targeted application and smudging, and fuller, medium-density bristles on the plush end for effortless all-over blending. Rihanna wanted to create the perfect multitasking brush to pair with the Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette. Fenty Beauty is 100 percent cruelty-free.

Doo you recommend this one or sigma brush? ?
Is this worth the money? It reminds me of the ABH brushes that come in the palette but they look a but fluffier, would that be right?
I love brushes but I'm inlove with how holographic ot is! Is it dence or fluffy?
Start your review of FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush!
Product Highlights
This is great for packing on as much eyeshadow that is needed I used it mostly for cut creases and they looked amazing I 10/10 recommend this brushin reviews
1,218 reviews
My best friend has this and says it’s good and now that she has this and her new makeup line of fenty I want to get in on it !! I love the size and color :)
lake elsinore
Purchased at: Amazon
Super bueno excelente calidad. Nuevo en su caja. Lo compré para mi sobrina y le encantóFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush
Great tool to use for any shadow. Works perfect with fenty beauty galaxy eyeshadow palette. Makes a complete set to this holiday collection.
Duluth, GA
Love love love this brush!! It makes applying shadow so much easier for someone less educated in makeup like me!!
Tiffin,OH
Perfect for crease application and blending. Got as a gift so I don't know price but beautiful handle and setting. Well made.
Miami Beach, FL
Great brush! I love this brush and style. Does the job and it still working great after washing the brush
Milwaukee, WI
Not worth it to be honest. Don’t use it much and I forget I have it. Any other brush would do, and it’s pretty dense
Hamilton, OH
I love double ended brushes. This is a go to brush for travel. It will cover my easy day time makeup and help with a little something something for night. I was happy to see that this package came with a little pouch for the brush that is till use.
Hamilton, NJ
This brush is great! Picks up product well I love to use it especially for applying shimmers on my lid. The dual ends are great for double duty eye looks.