FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Lovely L.

BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA

A limited-edition, double-ended eyeshadow brush, custom-cut for the Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette. Shoot for the moon, land among the stardust: The Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush takes glitter eyeshadow application to stellar new heights. Created alongside Fenty Beauty's Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette, its convenient dual-ended design features two essential eyeshadow brush shapes the smudger and blender optimized for picking up and layering glimmering color. The super-soft, synthetic bristles are expertly tapered to pick up and apply shimmer with ease and control. Featuring short, tightly-packed bristles on the petite end for targeted application and smudging, and fuller, medium-density bristles on the plush end for effortless all-over blending. Rihanna wanted to create the perfect multitasking brush to pair with the Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette. Fenty Beauty is 100 percent cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Aimee G.
Hollywood, FL
I'm very new to using eyeshadow. I literally have so many eyeshadow brushes and I don't know which brush to use for what LOL. But I can say I gravitate towards this brush a lot! The packaging it amazing (as are all Fenty Beauty products). The only critique I have, I'm not a huge fan of it being double ended when I have to clean it. Other than that, I love it!
ThehatboxghostPM M.
Los Angeles, CA
Great brush that is versatile enough to use on both powder and crime eye shadows. Price is a bit steep but it's worth it!FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This brush is amazing! As so is everything riri has came out with! Her makeup line is sooooo fire ! Deff wanting to add everythig she has out, to my makeup collection
Tia R.
Peoria, IL
I adore this fenty brush works so well with Rihanna new galaxy line shadows and I couldn't be happier with the application with this brush.it packs on the shadow for a more intense look,or go light handed for a more every day look.
Halie G.
Lester, WV
I love the look of this brush! It’s so beautiful. As is her entire line. The brush is super soft and applied makeup so well. I love blending. This line is exclusive to Sephora; and I do recommend!! It’s great
Ashley T.
My best friend has this and says it’s good and now that she has this and her new makeup line of fenty I want to get in on it !! I love the size and color :)
Jessica Y.
I read many good reviews on this brush so I caved and ordered it. It is a good brush but nothing spectacular. I would rather spend $5-6 on a morphe brush.
This is great for packing on as much eyeshadow that is needed I used it mostly for cut creases and they looked amazing I 10/10 recommend this brush
Terri C.
Great tool to use for any shadow. Works perfect with fenty beauty galaxy eyeshadow palette. Makes a complete set to this holiday collection.
Maroua C.
This is great for packing on as much eyeshadow that is needed I used it
mostly for cut creases and they looked amazing I 10/10 recommend this
brush i am just in loveeeeee OMMGGG !!! <3 <3 <3
email: mstilinski25@gmail.com
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Is this worth the money? It reminds me of the ABH brushes that come in the palette but they look a but fluffier, would that be right?
Vanessa N.
Corby, Northamptonshire
Is this a good brush ?
alexis s.
new york, ny
I love brushes but I'm inlove with how holographic ot is! Is it dence or fluffy?