FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush

by Fenty Beauty

A limited-edition, double-ended eyeshadow brush, custom-cut for the Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette. Shoot for the moon, land among the stardust: The Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush takes glitter eyeshadow application to stellar new heights. Created alongside Fenty Beauty's Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette, its convenient dual-ended design features two essential eyeshadow brush shapes the smudger and blender optimized for picking up and layering glimmering color. The super-soft, synthetic bristles are expertly tapered to pick up and apply shimmer with ease and control. Featuring short, tightly-packed bristles on the petite end for targeted application and smudging, and fuller, medium-density bristles on the plush end for effortless all-over blending. Rihanna wanted to create the perfect multitasking brush to pair with the Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette. Fenty Beauty is 100 percent cruelty-free.

Is this worth the money? It reminds me of the ABH brushes that come in the palette but they look a but fluffier, would that be right?
I love brushes but I'm inlove with how holographic ot is! Is it dence or fluffy?
Is this a good brush ?
Start your review of FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush!
Product Highlights
“This is great for packing on as much eyeshadow that is needed I used it mostly for cut creases and they looked amazing I 10/10 recommend this brush” in 5 reviews
Hollywood, FL
I'm very new to using eyeshadow. I literally have so many eyeshadow brushes and I don't know which brush to use for what LOL. But I can say I gravitate towards this brush a lot! The packaging it amazing (as are all Fenty Beauty products). The only critique I have, I'm not a huge fan of it being double ended when I have to clean it. Other than that, I love it!
The Colony, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I mean honestly who doesn’t love a duo brush. I was shook when I received this one because it’s super durable and really blends eyeshadows well. I can see fenty giving other brush brands a run for their money in this arena. I purchased mine at Sephora when it launched.
Hamilton, OH
I love double ended brushes. This is a go to brush for travel. It will cover my easy day time makeup and help with a little something something for night. I was happy to see that this package came with a little pouch for the brush that is till use.
Eastpointe
The brush is good for applying glitter eyeshadow and blending. The bristles ate soft and it didn’t scratch my eyes when applying eyeshadow. I use the other end of the brush to apply shadows on specific spots or to spudge on the lash line.
Peoria, IL
I adore this fenty brush works so well with Rihanna new galaxy line shadows and I couldn't be happier with the application with this brush.it packs on the shadow for a more intense look,or go light handed for a more every day look.
Surveyor, WV
I love the look of this brush! It’s so beautiful. As is her entire line. The brush is super soft and applied makeup so well. I love blending. This line is exclusive to Sephora; and I do recommend!! It’s great
Los Angeles, CA
Great brush that is versatile enough to use on both powder and crime eye shadows. Price is a bit steep but it's worth it!FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush
East Stroudsburg, PA
This brush is amazing! As so is everything riri has came out with! Her makeup line is sooooo fire ! Deff wanting to add everythig she has out, to my makeup collection
Lake Mary, FL
My best friend has this and says it’s good and now that she has this and her new makeup line of fenty I want to get in on it !! I love the size and color :)
Hamilton, NJ
This brush is great! Picks up product well I love to use it especially for applying shimmers on my lid. The dual ends are great for double duty eye looks.