BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA

A limited-edition oversized glittering puff pre-packed with superfine 3D rose gold shimmer, designed for dabbing directly all over the body. Ultra soft, plush, and larger-than-life, Fairy Bomb makes old school glam an every day luxury, delivering smooth, hyper-reflective glitter in all its glory. Bless your body from head to toe in a superfine glittering veil: The single rose gold shade, ROSÉ ON ICE, coats skin in the perfect prismatic pink designed to light up all skin tones. Plus, it’s softly scented with irresistible vanilla coconut for a full-on sensorial experience you can’t get enough of.

Ingredients: MICA, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, SORBIC ACID, TIN OXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ETHYL VANILLIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491).

Janeigne N.
I wanted to love this bougey product so bad, but for the price it is just not a product I would ever repurchase. For starters, I hate how huge the packaging is. I travel around a lot and the size makes it impractical to pack with me, not to mention the top easily slides off. Also, I don't like not knowing exactly how much product I have/ have left. It's like I'm scared to use too much because I'm afraid it'll run out. Lastly, it doesn't stay on the skin very well. While it's absolutely beautiful when you first apply, you can easily wipe it off of your skin. I've tried it over oils and even set it with a setting spray as well. The powder is beautiful, but the let downs out weigh this product.
jessica s.
It’s a waste of money I’ll just say that. To start, it barely even shows up, I went in to Sephora and padded it onto the back of my hand atleast 40+ Times in the same spot and it was barely even there which says something considering Sephora’s lighting. Also, the glitter is a tan/hazelnut color whilst the puff is baby pink, over time the bottom of the puff turns a nasty brown color like a dirty contour brush would. The thing itself is pretty poor quality too, it’s really lightweight which is a sign of cheap material. So basically overall it’s pretty crummy. I wouldn’t get this for even $10...
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Shine bright like a diamond with this Pom glitter. I promise you, this is worth every single penny! Not only is the Pom super cute but you can also throw a little perfume on there and it pulls double duty! The amount of glitter you get is well worth the price too! You can use a little for a subtle glow or you can do a second layer to glow from head to toe! The fall out wasn’t too bad I didn’t think there was sooo much on the dress I was wearing which was nice because usually you’ll leave a trail wherever you go! Def add thus if you’re looking for the perfect festival look this summer!
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
I don’t know mannn. I’m torn on this product. While it is really cute and feminine (love the packaging), I dont think it’s worth the price point. You have to really beat the thing if you want a lot of glitter. However it is really pretty to set the liquids she has. But if you don’t have a lotion or other product underneath, it just kind of flakes off quickly. Also I don’t like the color execution. The light pink puff ends up looking dirty once the product is distributed. If this was cheaper I’d probably like it more. Too much money for too little glitter. Sorry riri, I still love your other products and you!
Alexandra D.
The packaging is beautiful, the hype is definitely there and I love the Fenty beauty line. That being said those are the only pros to this product. The sparkles come from a tiny pouch inside the puff and it’s only in one spot. This gives minimal sparkles and the product won’t last. If you want an impact lasting sparkle definitely try Fenty by Rihanna Body Lava Body Luminizer. This product is only for looks/ collectors not for people who want a product that’s effective and reliable.
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
You really need to beat yourself to get the glitter out lol and even when you do it's very VERY subtle. And I'm personally not one to enjoy being subtle while using glitter. It's a really fun concept but it could have been executed a lot better. The sparkle really does not last that long, since it's literally tiny loose glitter particles you're just randomly dumping on your body. The packaging is adorable, but this gets a thumbs down for me. Sorry Rihanna, I still love you.
Hannah G.
This review is going to be similar to the body lava one. The scent = amazing. But the payoff? Not so much. I used this alone and with the body lava. If using it alone, there isn't enough glitter coming out (in my opinion), but the pros is that the glitter is finely milled and not chunky. With the body lava, since the body lava has a sticky consistency, it ruins the fuzz of the pom pom. So I just wished that if they were going to advertise products that you can use to intensify a claim, at least make the product applicator last.
Liz T.
I really wanted to love this more! Especially since the Fenty by Rihanna Body Lava Body Luminizer is so nice. All of the product is locked in the Pom itself. It has a light shimmer. If you really want to glow, you really need to pat several times. Not a lot of product is released. I guess it’s meant to be subtle. There is nothing in the package so you cant easily pick up more product. For me, it was a waste of money. I’ll stick with the body lava instead. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Fairy Bomb Glittering Pom Pom
Miri T.
The two stars are for the beautiful packaging. I’m just mad I fell for the hype before the verdict was in for this. You practically have to beat yourself with the puff to get any out and then it’s barely visible unless your in bright sunlight. I’ve also seen videos of this being cut open and there truly is almost nothing in it. It looks like a tiny tea bag of glitter inside a bunch of cotton padding. I’d skip it unless you want something pretty for your vanity and don’t mind the price.
Debbie C.
I automatically was very excited for this. It reminded me of something out of my mother’s teenage years so I had to have it, so I thought. Luckily Sephora has a great return policy because I seriously hated this. There’s just entirely too much glitter and it is kind of sticky, which is the main reason I don’t like it. I also feel like this will get dirty fairly easily and collect bacteria.
mariah L.
Is this worth buying?
Teresa M.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this really worth all the hype?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
What is that for?😄
Tiffany
Philadelphia, PA
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Fairy Bomb Glittering Pom Pom is it worth the price tag? Does it leave nice body shimmer?
Carrie R.
Castlewood
Can't wait to give this a try!!!