BeautyFaceFace MakeupFenty Beauty
by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 21 108 oz/ 32 mL

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 21 1.08 oz/ 32 mL

by Fenty Beauty

A lightweight, buildable light-to-medium coverage skin tint that leaves skin looking blurred and smoothed - in flexible shades for all. Coverage: LightFinish: Natural Formulation: LiquidIngredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This is a an easy-to-apply, flexible skin tint Rihanna wanted to create. It quickly and visibly evens out your complexion with a blurred effect. The HydraBlend complex and humidity, sweat, and transfer-resistant formula has a smooth texture that layers well with primer and skincare.

Is this product good for sensetive skin?
Has anyone tried this? What do you think?
Whhat shade would I be in this if I'm a 310 in the pro filter foundation?
Start your review of FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 21 1.08 oz/ 32 mL!
How would you rate this product?
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 21 1.08 oz/ 32 mL uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
NOT A FOUNDATION. This is a thin liquid that is for a natural day. Other products do not go well on top of it as it is extremely sheer and lightweight. Great for beginners or those looking for a subtle glow. Worth the price. SHADE 9
Sarah O.
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 21 1.08 oz/ 32 mL uploaded by Sarah O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am IN LOVE with this product!! I’m not big on foundations personally for everyday wear. This is a great alternative for those who are like me. Not only does the product add a nice glow to the skin but it also evens out the skin with a nice dewy finish
Venus S.
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 21 1.08 oz/ 32 mL uploaded by Venus S.
In this picture im wearing the product and im OBSESSED with it! If i can take one product to a deserted island it would be this! The application is so smooth and easy to blend. It'll leave your skin flawless! 10/10 would recommend Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 21 108 Oz/ 32 Ml
Nastassia M.
Jacksonville, FL
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 21 1.08 oz/ 32 mL uploaded by Nastassia M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Lightweight and last all day long with out cake face. I finally get to try my k-beauty look without looking ashy! This product has made me fall in love with simple skin looks for makeup. I guess the pandemic also helped to make that shift but omg this is a game changer for people who’s shades were often left out of bb creams and skin tints. Robyn is in her BAG
Mikelya F.
Leesburg, GA
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 21 1.08 oz/ 32 mL uploaded by Mikelya F.
Love this product!!! I like wearing make up but it takes so long to apply. This is my daily go to for a quick fresh face. 1. Prime 2. Eyebrows 3. Add a little finishing powder, conceal under the eyes, and add blush to cheeks 4. Blend well 5. Apply Eaze Drop with a little more blush & highlighter on top 6. Blend & add finishing spay 7. Mascara Takes me 15 minutes tops! Lasts for up to 12 hours if you’re not sweating.
Yesenia R.
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 21 1.08 oz/ 32 mL uploaded by Yesenia R.
This product is nice for a súper light makeup Day. It wears more like a tinted moisturizer. I like fuller coverage, so I won’t repurchase.
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 21 1.08 oz/ 32 mL uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am OBSESSED!!!! I bought this thinking it would be like tinted moistorizer and it is so much more. It is absolutely beautiful on the skin and totally buildable to a medium coverage. I did not even use a primer. My skin looks amazing. It has a natural finish but I looked fresh and radiant and it passed the wear test! Buy this! I love it. I test many different products weekly and this will be my summer go to!💖😊😊💖
Brandi M.
Thomasville, GA
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 21 1.08 oz/ 32 mL uploaded by Brandi M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this foundation. I went to Sephora looking for a different foundation, but the girl recommended this and I’m so glad I got it. It looks so natural but covers up my redness. It blurs my pores and looks flawless. This is my new go to foundation and last all day.
CHRISTINE S.
Lompoc, CA
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 21 1.08 oz/ 32 mL uploaded by CHRISTINE S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have fallen in love with this!! It’s light and smooth and has really good coverage! With summer coming up this is perfect, along with your spf!
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 21 1.08 oz/ 32 mL uploaded by Tammy W.
Great tinted blurring foundation. Goes on very smoothly. Used my finger and sponge to apply. I like the coverage. Light to medium coverage.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda B.
Cameron, NC
il y a 3 mois
Kensi M. il y a 3 mois
I think it depends on how much coverage you like. I prefer light coverage, half the time I don’t even wear a foundation/skin tint. I bought it on sale to see what the hype was about, I don’t think I’d purchase it at full price TBH. If it had spf I would say yes it is worth it, however, just for a little pigment I would say maybe try a drug store dupe. I’m sure you could find something with better build-able coverage. Also felt a little drying and stuck to even the smallest dry patch.