BeautyLipLip MakeupFenty Beauty
by Rihanna Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitter - Astro-Naughty

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitter - Astro-Naughty

by Fenty Beauty

Transform your lips, your look, and your world. Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitter is a triple-threat fusion of pigment, glitter, and gloss that takes sparkle to astronomical new heights. Each hue is packed with iridescent glitter and drenched in mirror-like...

Is the formula sticky ?
What type of color/colors does this lipgloss come out as?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitter - Astro-Naughty!
Topaz G.
York Haven, PA
It’s a beautiful sparkly color but looks good when used with another lipstick. It doesn’t look smooth or as glossy when used alone. Not really a fan.
Heidi P.
Cheverly, MD
This gloss is such a fun color and Fenty products are the bomb diggity.everyone should try this one!
Jennifer T.
West Jordan, UT
Most important to start with is that this is not sticky! I recieved this in a subscription box and reach for it almost everyday! I can't think of anything I could do to make it better, its that great!
Bianne P.
Hempstead, NY
Best gloss ever. Feels like literal glass in your lips when you run them together. No stickiness or weird texture
Kaya D.
Dallas
Rihanna really did her thing on this! Gloss is so smooth and lasts for a long time. No smudging at all and love the glitter touch
Natalie G.
Lorain, OH
Soo pretty i love how cute it is and how easy it is to apply. Can work with any skin tone.
Rachel D.
MACUNGIE, PA
I love this gloss! I usually wear it on its own. The iridescent shifts in color are stunning. It makes my lips look plump and beautiful.
Stashia J.
Knoxville, TN
I just fell in love with the color of it and then of course you know you have that hydration, which is always a plus. Nobody wants to walk around with some crusty crusty lips. Brianna knew what she was doing when she made this line LOL.
hoolia A.
Was a lot more glittery than I anticipated— and while I don’t usually like glitter in my glosses, this one did finish nicely
simone Y.
Brooklyn, NY
So cute! I love Fenty glosses, especially this collections. They make me feel intergalactic.