BY FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA

Give it to me quick: An expertly chiseled highlighter brush that "hugs" cheeks for an effortless glow.

Tell me more: The Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush embraces curves like no other. This game-changing highlight brush features expertly chiseled curves on both sides that “hug” more than just your cheeks—like your brow bone, cupid’s bow, the bridge of your nose, and even your collarbone—for an effortlessly killer glow.

Thanks to its unexpected asymmetrical cut—inspired by a shark tooth—you can highlight with more precision and edge, making it the perfect tool for Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter.

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

• Is the 'Fenty' brand a good makeup brand? Or overrated ? 7 Answers
  • How soft is this brush? It worth the price?2 Answers
  • How soft this brash ?? Is it worth the mony ??2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Aimee G.
Hollywood, FL
I wanted to love this brush so much because I love Fenty Beauty. I love the unique shape & the packaging is amazing! I'm just not a huge fan about how it applies.. BUT it could just be me. I'm gonna try it out more. My thing is that I'm more of a fanbrush person. I love Fenty Beauty though so I'm just happy to have it in my makeup collection!
Rebecca M.
Love this brush! I use it for highlighting my cheeks, the bridge of my nose, and even the inner creases of my eyes. I have to be gentle with how much Fenty highlighter I put on it though, as it's easy to get carried away with Fenty's highlighters. But the brush itself works great and I'll use it with other products as well.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
love this brush! It was a little smaller than I thought but it actually worked out better that way on my face! The way this brush is designed is literally perfect to apply highlighter on every part of your face this is my new favorite brush its so soft and the packaging was so cute. I want the foundation brush next!
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I really like the brush. It makes applying th highlighter easier. Is it worth the money, yes. But you don’t have to splurge on it if you have other brushes that do the same function, in my opinion. I like using my real techniques brush or a fan brush to apply my highlighter, maybe if the brush wasn’t so long I would like it even more and would take it with me anywhere. In the end it’s a good brush but there are also less expensive alternatives.
Mariana F.
I love this brush I use it to apply my fenty beauty highlighter in "trophy wife" ✨✨✨ it's really soft and gentle on the skin I recommend this product 10/10 I love it and the packaging is so cute 💜💜#like #fenty #trophywife
Jai L.
Atlanta
This highlight brush is probably one of the BEST HIGHLIGHTING BRUSHES EVER! The way it hugs each cheek and that point allows a beautiful highlight under your brow bone. You can get this from Sephora, which I would recommend for the “points aspect”, but you can also get it from JCP or FentyBeauty website. LOVE THIS!!! FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Cheek-Hugging Highlight Brush 120
shanna L.
Brooklyn
This brush is so good i am just a beginner but it is so easy to use. The way the brush is made it puts the highlighter right where it should be, lol which is grea t because i an just guessing lol....but it is a wonderful product.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I adore this brush! It works so well. I love the different angles on each side, it really does make sweeping on highlighter easier. The wide side is perfect for cheeks, the blunt side works great on the forehead, and the narrow edge is perfect for the nose and Cupid’s bow. It doesn’t hurt that it’s a legit gorgeous brush either. It’s the perfect millennial pink. It’s definitely the most expensive brush I own, but I think it’s worth it.
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
Omg! This brush is everything! It stepped up my highlight game so much! It’s literally the best highlighter brush I’ve tried. It packs the pigment and also blends it out. I would definitely buy this brush again!
Janeigne N.
This brush really does work amazing with the fenty highlights it really grabs just enough product without putting too much on the cheeks ! It’s easy to use and very soft and I love the simple nude color!
Vanessa N.
Corby, Northamptonshire
Is the 'Fenty' brand a good makeup brand? Or overrated ?
elaf s.
mersin
Looks like something wrong with this brush !!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Is this worth the hype ,
Erika M.
Doral, FL
How soft is this brush? It worth the price?
Hamsa W.
Mansoura
How soft this brash ?? Is it worth the mony ??