Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer

A shimmering body liquid to veil skin in a high-shine finish that feels as dewy as it looks in four universal shades including new shade Cognac Candy. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This gel-based body luminizer leaves skin feeling dewy, and has light-diffusing micropearls with a sheer tint of color designed for all skin tones. Delivered in a generously sized bottle, Body Lava's ultimate drenched-in-light radiance plus its addictive floral vanilla scent was born to dew your body right. It makes you look like you're dripping in light there's nothing else like it. With a body veil like this, who needs clothes? Rihanna

Does anybody else have the same problem I have? I find it way too thick and hard to blend.
Does this product transfer?
Is this worth my coins for the summer?
Start your review of Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer!
Joy W.
Charlotte, NC
Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer uploaded by Joy W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This feels really good putting it on! You don’t get that gross feeling and it doesn’t get all over your clothes. Definitely brightens you up in a nice elegant way ✨
Senada B.
Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer uploaded by Senada B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok so I have five different brands of body glow and this one is my favorite of all. It just sits perfect on skin, smells really pleasant and soft. It stays on and won’t smudge on clothe.. also I got travel one just in case 😏
sofiko A.
Brooklyn, NY
Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer uploaded by sofiko A.
This is best girlsss !!!!! love it so much!!❤️ This is best girlsss !!!!! love it so much!!❤️
Sonya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer uploaded by Sonya T.
I love the Fenty Beauty Body Lava! It brings out my natural complexion glow, with the right amount of shimmer. A little goes a long way. Lasts all day, and easy to wash off.
Savannah G.
Bowie, MD
Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer uploaded by Savannah G.
I’m torn on whether to rate this three or four stars. I love body luminizers and have tried several. This isn’t the worst I’ve tried but it isn’t my favorite either. It’s very pretty when you first apply it, super glittery, which I love but it does transfer like crazy and wears off pretty quickly. It doesn’t have much of a smell which is nice if you don’t want it competing with whatever fragrance you are going to wear. My only other complaint is the pump gives a very small amount each time so I feel like I have to use a ton of pumps per body part and I’m running through a bottle pretty quickly. Overall I do enjoy it but like I said, it isn’t the best on the market. *the picture is a few hours after wear, nothing much left lol*
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,441 reviews
Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer uploaded by Jolie D.
Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Fenty body lava Luminizer and it comes in several shades. I wanted a sultry, luminous product to put on my shoulder blades while wearing off the shoulder tops. I really think the packaging is beautiful and the bottle is big compared to most products. At $59, it is an expensive Luminizer. If you live near a Sephora, you can try it before you purchase to see if you think it is worth it. I liked the scent, which is always a plus. The luminizer is more glitter than anything else. You want to apply in thin layers. If you apply heavy, you will get that sticky feeling. The “tacky” feeling never really goes away until you wash it off. So remember, keep it thin. It can transfer, it’s really glittery. If you touch someone, they are going to get the glitter on them too.
Unique S.
Winston Salem, NC
Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer uploaded by Unique S.
This is a summer favorite. I got it on sale during the beginning of the pandemic. It has a light scent, which smells heavenly. This is a favorite of mine as far as body shimmer. The packaging is also so beautiful. I mean wouldn't we expect perfection from a goddess like Riri?
Alek R.
San Diego, CA
Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer uploaded by Alek R.
Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer uploaded by Alek R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love body lava in trophy wife! It goes great with my medium complexion and if I’m tanning I add some on to make my skin glow as I’m tanning. I mainly use it for festivals to add a pop of glow and sparkle but I’ll use it here and there. It has a good island type of scent not coconut. It like a ocean breeze and cocktails it’s just wonderful.
Pia B.
Crittenden, KY
Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer uploaded by Pia B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it!! Very fine glitters and last all day. I mixed it with my body lotion so it would goes on my body evenly. Smell delicious
Áine O.
Bellingham, WA
Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer uploaded by Áine O.
This product is SOOO nice in the summertime or for swimming. I wish I could use it more in the wintertime! It goes on so smoothly and it doesn’t feel sticky or leave any gross feeling. I love this product so much and I love Rihanna!

382 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaitlyn C.
il y a 4 mois
Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer how does this apply? Is it streaky?
Amanda C. il y a 4 mois
Its not streaky, I use my fingers or a nice brush but it can get on your clothes, hair, furniture, etc.
Norhan E.
il y a 6 mois
Huda Beauty Nymph Not Your Mamas Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Aphrodite 202Fl Oz/ 60 Ml , Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer I want a good liquid highlighter that can be used underneath the foundation is the Revolution Molten body glow is a good dupe for the above 2 that can be used in makeup before and after and on the whole body??
Mykeri H. il y a 5 mois
The fenty IS TOOOOOOO STINKY , try sol de janeiro body bronzer soo much better and it smells so good and it’s not sticky these give you that sun kissed glow
Presley T.
Indialantic, FL
il y a 6 mois
is the Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer a good product or can i buy it elsewhere cheaper?
Aneliya P. il y a 5 mois
Believe me it’s NOT worth your money at all! You can buy so much cheaper products with glow and have even better results! It’s extremely sticky, doesn’t feel good on the skin at all and the shimmer disappears very quickly
Eisha L.
florissent
il y a 8 mois
Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer What is in this product and can you use it on all skins?
Veronica M. il y a 6 mois
Yes it’ll work on any skin type and tone