BY FENTIMANS #72 in Lemonade

Fentimans Rose Lemonade Juice. (Description Is Informational Only. Please Refer To The Actual Manufacturers Product Label Prior To Use. Please Address Any Health I4concerns To Your Health Professional Prior To Use.) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.).UPC: 667450001188 UK see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
sharee b.
I always wanted to know what this tasted like , so I purchase this finally today! The bottle and drink looks amazing from the outside! When I took my first sip I was shocked. Very bitter taste like a grapefruit to me. The price wasn’t bad at all, I paid 4.99 for 4 at a local grocery store called Hyvee. I’ve also seen them in the vintage soda isle at Cracker Barrel restaurants in the store area as you walk in. If you like sour drinks you might like this but I won’t be buying it again.
Annie F.
This is my favorite soda! I honestly don't drink pop very often, but the flavor of this is so light and refreshing that I can't resist! You can use it in cocktails, to flavor baked goods, mix it with iced teas, freeze it with flowers in ice cubes for a beautiful summertime treat, or even just drink it on its own!
Lauren J.
Orlando, FL
Honestly not as good as it sounds. Maybe I was expecting it to be like a pink lemonade from the color but it was very herbal. It is very aesthetically pleasing and my husband and I made a fun soda tasting (and spiking) date out of it. If you know you like the taste of rose then by all means, I’m sure you’ll love this. But if not.... you’ll want to sit this one out or pass it off to a friend.
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
I just happened to be perusing Target a few weeks ago when I came across this. I love roses so I thought I would give it a try. I regret nothing! The aroma and flavor of rose it spot on. Since my original discovery of this delightfully refreshing drink I have stocked up for when the urge strikes me to sip on somethink playful.
Jenny C.
Honestly surprised at how much I actually like this I didn't think I would like a drink because I don't enjoy floral drinks, but it was really really good and I was shocked. I would definitely recommend this to Rose lovers you may or may not like it depending on your preference of floral flavors
Lauren A.
Mannford, OK
This is my favorite drink! I love all thing else flavored so when I found this drink I was so excited! I will say that this is a unique taste and not every will like it, but it's definitely worth a try!
Carina B.
I love this lemonade. The first time I had it I was abroad and I had to track it down in the states immediately. It is a little on the expensive side but I would say it is less expensive than other high end beverages. I absolutely love the packaging and the absolutely refreshing taste. I frequently purchase this in the summer and I highly recommend you do too!
Amanda J.
Arlington, TX
I'm a fan of anything floral, so when I first spotted Fentiman's Rose Lemonade I HAD to have it. It was love from the first sip. Slightly carbonated. The rose scent tastes very natural, and blends nicely with the lemonade. I can't get enough of these, and once made a 30 minute drive to get them.
Madison B.
I was really surprised by how great this drink was! I had been wanting to try it for a long time but could never find it, then I visited a new grocery store-and there it was! It has a wonderful rose flavor but it's not too perfume-y. Also has a good amount of carbonation. The bottles are really cute too so you could save them for vases or something!
Carie T.
Long Beach, CA
The first time I had this soda was at a very small, cozy, expensive restaurant. It's not too sweet and has a sour finish, but I think it makes the flavor of rose, lemon, and a bit of ginger stand out. It smells great and when you're sipping on it, it feels like drinking what a high end soda would taste like. I would definitely recommend this to people who like fancy and floral things!
Ginger C.
Evansville, IN
Where can I get this and how much does it cost?
Jenny C.