BY FENTIMANS

Arguably one of the best ginger drinks on the market, Fentimans Ginger Beer is an award-winning product that goes down easily yet packs a spicy ginger punch. Made with authentic Chinese ginger root, this drink is botanically brewed and contains less... see more...

• How much of a bite does this Ginger beer have?2 Answers
Sarah S.
Akron
Fentimans is a great option if you're into drinking ginger beers that have more of that spicy gingery bite to them. It's refreshing and definitely full of flavor. Though the taste might be a bit much for some, if you love ginger, this is definitely the drink for you.
Caitlin C.
This is a great mixer if you like moscow mules! It gives them a great flavor. My husband loves making moscow mules, so we have tried lots of different ginger beers and this is one of the best.
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
This stuff is so good! I don't like root beer so I didn't think I was going to like this...but I was wrong!
Kara L.
We love Moscow mules, however, we find this particular ginger beer to less than tasty in this cocktail.
Jamie D.
How much of a bite does this Ginger beer have?