BY FENTIMANS

Pucker up! Each bottle of Fentimans Lemonade contains the juice of 1 lemons for a thirst-quenching flavor you’ll never forget. Talk about real refreshment! The combination of smooth botanicals and the dry sharpness of the lemon give this Victorian... see more...

Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
This stuff isn't for everyone, as it's not what you'd think of when you picture a glass of lemonade. It's bitter, but full of wonderful flavors. Truly refreshing. At first, I wasn't sure I liked it but it definitely grew on me. There's only one nearby market I know of that has it, so every time I am in the area, I grab one!
Alyssa M.
Love this lemonade! It's definitely different than regular lemonade because it is a little more bitter. But it's super refreshing and has a great unique flavor.
Alexandria P.
Columbia, KY
I looooooove this drink. it has a very bitter taste, but once you get used to it, it's an amazing and flavorful drink. very good.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
This is great! Definitely not the usual lemonade you'd expect, but still good.