BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic Setsfenleo

by fenleo

The world's best quality self adhesive wall tile that is easy to install. Just peel and stick!; The DIY peel and stick tile concept of is made possible through Technology that makes the product very easy to cut, stick and maintain.; Tiles can be installed in minutes without any specialized tools over any sleek and clean surface. Tiles can be used to renovate kitchens (for example, back splashes) and bathrooms.; Tiles are resistant to the humidity of bathrooms and the heat of ranges once installed. It can be removed by simply heating the surface with a hairdryer and peeling it off. Our high quality tiles make your renovation a lot easier!; Sheets of High Quality 3-D Gel-Like Tiles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fenleo Wall Stickers,PET 3D DIY Wall Decor Embossed Brick Stone Tiles Anti-mold Peel for Kids Rooms Bedroom Bathroom Living Room Kitchen F!
Shelly V.
Ashley, MI
Fenleo Wall Stickers,PET 3D DIY Wall Decor Embossed Brick Stone Tiles Anti-mold Peel for Kids Rooms Bedroom Bathroom Living Room Kitchen F uploaded by Shelly V.
I give this product a five star for beautiful and the easy application process it had on putting them up. They are so easy to piece together by using a cutting knife, you'll be all set to turn your bathroom or your kitchen into something amazing in minutes!
helly V.
Ashley
I have these in my bathroom, they really make my bathroom pop!!! So easy to put on as well às they stick well, look professional and we are able to wipe them off to Clean the tiles up. I give this product a 5 star for looks and easy to apply. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Looking for your answer?