BY FENDI #22 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

• Is the product worth the price they are selling it for? 1 Answers
  • How is this brand? Thoughts?3 Answers
  • Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some...2 Answers
Lucas C.
rua martins fontes 159 ap 101
I'm a fan of many brands, but a Fendi is my favorite. in my opinion, a mark of surprise, both in style and elegance... the quality is sensational.
'Tinta Y.
Love the brand I well keep buying. The makeup is great. The packing is nice. Not so into the the tools. My favorite is the yellow highlight. I gone to purchase twice well probably go again.   FENDI
Dori A.
J'aime vraiment cette marque fraiche au gout du jour et de qualité . Je la recommande et je la porte régulièrement
Puja I.
TN
My all time favourite luxury brand !!! Unique classy and chic designs that complement everyday and party looks
Lokesh Y.
You are a great man 6th and i am not sure what to say but i'm still not ready for a long period to be your own family and you are not going anywhere without a doubt the best
Aishah S.
Coral Springs, FL
The luxurious smell of young and very beautiful long remain on cotton fabrics and skin, and a wonderful bottle
I loved it too
Larissa S.
Quem não gosta de roupa boa né?  Simplesmente amo, tenho vontade de comprar mais, espero receber mimos e poder compartilhar minha opinião a respeito.
Tiffany H.
Hamilton
Love fendi such a staple if you're looking for luxury!! They have such cute things and are actually not to badly priced, I bought a makeup bag a year ago n still use it😍
Jordyn J.
Suwanee, GA
I was actually very disappointed by Fendi when i bought Rihanna's creepers because there was some fraying on the velvet material and although this is common for sone shoes i just find it kind of lazy that because customers are spending 150$ on these shoes and you don't even take the time to use material that doesn't fray. Just a disclaimer though because im not actually sure if it is Fendi themselves of Puma that is responsible for this. The shoe was still cute though but I'm not sure if I'd buy shoes from them again.
Marvin V.
La habra
Love fendi, i love it, i love it, i love it so much! Cant wait for any new season, its like it makes me crazy all thentime they bring new stuff
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
How is this brand? Thoughts?
lisa a.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing in this brand
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is the product worth the price they are selling it for?

back