BY FENDI #25 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

• Is the product worth the price they are selling it for? 1 Answers
  • How is this brand? Thoughts?2 Answers
  • Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing i...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Esther C.
Anières
I am actually in love with Fendi, love their clothes, accessories, bags, shoes, wallets, sun glasses and just generally everything.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love fendi and would own more pieces if I could afford it! I've always bought my fendi second hand lightly worn so never owned any fendi brand new just yet!
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Alexandra W.
High quality fashion, specially bags. Fendi invested more than 2 million euros (approximately $2.7 million) to help restore the Trevi Fountain in Rome designed by Nicola Salvi in 18th century. The restoration works started June 2014. “It’s about tying us with a city that makes millions of people dream,” Fendi CEO Pietro Beccari said.
nicole s.
Jersey City, NJ
They key holder - I love it! It's such a chic way to store your keys. It only fits 4/5 depending on how big they are, so you have to be okay with having a small amount. There's a small flap that can fit a license & debit card, not sure if that's what it's meant for though. be careful if you use it as one - so far, I've been okay!
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
No my favorite brand of fashion however it is better than others. My personal experience with Fendi has been lesser quality and style than other more well known elegant designer brands. Overall not my cup of tea in quality, style or representation.
Dina E.
Jeddah, Makkah
A very valuable product that does not need a survey to know its quality
Its users are widely available in the world and have a wide popularity in the Middle East
I highly recommend it to everyone
Good product and worth the experience
Makeup R.
Well I personally grade this a 5 stars and yes it is room for improvement really good things sold there, really good quality i could say, comfterble and good, & its affortable i could say could be expensive too, and off course i would dhop there again !
beauty _.
Sidi kacem
Fendi felt she was the perfect embodiment i like top top top top cloture top i like the tushrt and desing very nice
Nael N.
kigali
This is such a nice brand, I recommend it to you, I've been on there website it is really nice fending.co.uk, on there insta, nice logos, nice articles. 👌if I could I would Finnish there stock.
lisa a.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing in this brand
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
How is this brand? Thoughts?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is the product worth the price they are selling it for?