BY FENDI #22 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

• Is the product worth the price they are selling it for? 1 Answers
  • How is this brand? Thoughts?2 Answers
  • Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor T.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I did not care for Fendi. I have only been to the store once and had the worst experience in my life time. The employees in the store didn’t treat me very well. Don’t get me wrong, i loved the products, but the employees just weren’t the friendliest.
marah h.
Altoona, PA
I like fendi but it’s very expensive depending on what u get. It is a cute product as well but for me it’s just not me .
Aide V.
Son marcas k no conosco ni avia oido mentar asi k nose ko conosco estas marcas nose como k productos tengan i si son buenos
Mersiha R.
Zivinice , Bosnian
I’m confused when the product came.it was really smelly I couldn’t even open it I had to go to the store and open it and return it because I never shopped there before and on my never shopping there again.
diana a.
Long Beach , CA
Greatness and good love it n as much as I like it not as I thought it would be but ion
Jasmine A.
Fendi products always have a bad quality it’s not worth the price it has a cheap look to it. The smell of this perfume is very wierd it does not smell nice. Fan Di Fendi Blossom by Fendi Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz for Women
Sindy l.
Hempstead , NY
Heard It was Okay but Never Tried It Only Have A pair Of shades Witch I live but looking for more stay tuned
Ana C.
Péssima qualidade, dá muito trabalho de interpretar o que e, o consumidor não sabe se é bom ou ruim, muito ruim
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Nose la verda no lo he probado nose si combiene o no nose la verda nose nose noae nose nose
...............
POPPIN 👑.
I really don't like going here because this is very pricey if u got money this is your place to be
lisa a.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing in this brand
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
How is this brand? Thoughts?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is the product worth the price they are selling it for?