BY FENDI #20 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

• Is the product worth the price they are selling it for? 1 Answers
  • How is this brand? Thoughts?3 Answers
  • Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angie A.
Northridge
Fends is Beautifull and again very over priced and I don’t reccomend but on the bright side if your looking for something that is so Beautifull then this is something you will need to check out its so Beautifull I love it guys
Nicky P.
Brooklyn, NY
I was lucky enough to snag a du jour bag over 10years ago...My first true luxury bag buy and it carried all my books and went with all my crazy outfits from back in the day. Still love this bag for travels! Thank you Fendi!
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
Fendi is one of my favorite brands. Innovative yet classic. The peek-a-boo bags are on par with Birkins and Kelly’s for me. Well made and luxurious. If you’re going to splurge - and it is a splurge - it’s worth it.
David M.
El Paso, TX
Such an amazing style brand. I️t definitely worth the price you pay for the amazing quality and craftsmanship. I have never been disappointed in the few times I’ve gotten. Sunglasses are my favorite from Fendi.
Diana R.
highlands
I went in to the store to get one of there monster bag charms and though the charm was cute it was just so expensive and i dont think it is worth it for what you get i think the price is just to high for me
Ariansi A.
I love there glasses style! I have four pair and they really fit my face shape! Every time I wear my Fendi glasses people always compliment me! I love this brand and their glasses!!
Aliyah M.
I love fendi. Fendi has always been my go to luxury. I like there F pattern i think that its real cool and different. I wonder who started the letter pattern gucci, louis, fendi etc chanel..
Noemi P.
Watsonville, CA
Love the trendy styles. It brings me out of my comfort zone, but overall I get many compliments when wearing Fendi clothes. 10 out of 10 would recommend to anyone whether it be friends or family or strangers on the street. “Make it fashion” -haha my mom is gr8
Olivia N.
Fendi* is an absolutely stunning brand that truly cares about what the customer wants and does not. The amount of help I get when I walk into a fendi store is amazing. I love the craftsmanship and the detail work on all of there products.
Ashly K.
Recently purchased a Fendi purse all black monogram small satchel for every day use. I’m always impressed with my Fendi purchases good high quality purses,shoes,and clothing. NYFW is where I tend to get my inspiration...
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
How is this brand? Thoughts?
lisa a.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing in this brand
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is the product worth the price they are selling it for?