BY FENDI #20 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

• Is the product worth the price they are selling it for? 1 Answers
  • How is this brand? Thoughts?3 Answers
  • Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aja W.
Sharon Hill
One of my favorite brands since childhood, I love that they are a family brand and the quality is amazing. They are having a moment right now which i’m living for, ive pulled out all my old bags and shoes from the 90s and i’m super excited this brand is doing more of the iconic logos
🥀نیلیلی🥀 C.
Yonkers
It's really good it's absoylaty amazing it's the best thing out there I would always get this and not anything else because it's the best sht out there the bad things sometimes things don't come the way I want it so I have to put it back but besides that it's good
Han S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Fendi is one of my all time favorite brands! It verrrry pricceeyyyy. Therefore I only buy jewelry and sun glasses from there. Their products are long lasting as well! I would buy a product from Fendi every other year or to buy a graduation gift for a friend!
Latisha C.
I have a matching bag and wallet both black. Can be worn with anything. I love the long strap for versatility. Pro beautiful black finish con the color is wearing off will need to go in for repairs
JACOB S.
Chicago
Drop the Benz off and get me into that store now. Fendi prints to go with my Bentley tints—I cant even with this sis. Cover me in Fendi, I be dripping in the sauce. Too much sauce. So much sauce that other chickens is saucey. Come through drippin’.
Shawna P.
Oceanside, CA
I purchased a small wallet for my sister from this company. Our family name is Francisco so she really loves sporting the F logos whenever she can. The quality of leather is pure luxury. Beautiful brand and beautiful wallets and purses.
Tori L.
Fendi is such a unique brand, if you are a quirky person looking to buy something from a high end brand then Fendi is where you should go. I love the overall quality Fendi shows within their products. Everything they make is beautiful.
Jamenson t.
Diamond Bar, CA
it’s way too expensive but if you have the money by all means!! it honestly comes down to personal preference because a lot of their stuff is really plain and it isn’t justifiable to spend a few grand on something that looks so simple
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Fendi !!! ❤❤❤️️️👛 ! I LOVE purses and bags and I love to collect the beautiful ones from different brands and Fendi just happens to be one of my favorite brands as well💖💘💘
Bx B.
Bronx
Fendi is the place to go all year around,you will find top trends for your children,their clothing is fitted it's a one stop an shop for anything you might be looking to buy for kids,they also carry a wide variety for women an men.
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
How is this brand? Thoughts?
lisa a.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing in this brand
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is the product worth the price they are selling it for?