BY FENDI #25 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

• Is the product worth the price they are selling it for? 1 Answers
  • How is this brand? Thoughts?2 Answers
  • Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing i...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jamila A.
Long Beach , CA
I️ recently purchased a Fendi wallet in Paris . The quality of their leather is amazing . Not to mention , I️ love the funkiness of their products . This monster line is incredible. In addition while you’re shopping they offer you drinks and are very accommodating.
Farah H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Bought my husband a Fendi belt for his birthday and he really loves it! It was a black belt that you could wear on 2 sides and when you would flip it, it has the Fendi logo in Grey and black, you could dress it up or dress it down. You get what you paid for!!
Kimberley B.
Bonney Lake, WA
The purse I bought has gone through so much, and it’s still thriving. It lasts a long time for the amount of money you pay for the product, definitely worth it. Will shop here again and would recommend their product to others!
Nicky P.
Brooklyn, NY
I was lucky enough to snag a du jour bag over 10years ago...My first true luxury bag buy and it carried all my books and went with all my crazy outfits from back in the day. Still love this bag for travels! Thank you Fendi!
David M.
El Paso, TX
Such an amazing style brand. I️t definitely worth the price you pay for the amazing quality and craftsmanship. I have never been disappointed in the few times I’ve gotten. Sunglasses are my favorite from Fendi.
michelle l.
Jersey city, NJ
I purchased two of the 3jour collection purses in two different sizes. A smaller in red and a larger in black, the leather quality is by far the BEST money can buy. Feels amazing and holds up beautifully.
Mariah G.
Wide selection of items. I have my prescribed glasses from Fendi and I am in love with them. They are very comfortable on the face and the styles vary in style of everyone's liking.
Christina J.
Eureka, MT
I own sunglasses and a watch. I've put them both through the ringer and the quality is impeccable. Yes it's expensive but if they last for years, isn't it worth it?
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
I have lots of fendi bags and they just are so well-made it was not my favorite purchase ever but it's hard to determine what that is it is definitely a good quality well made bag I have a couple colors and I feel that the whole essence of Fendi is to make sure you have an awesome bag that you can carry around with you and feel pride in yourself you're caring around a Fendi bag even though we should not judge people by what they have but still it's so great to just know
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
I recently purchased the men's monster eyes peekaboo bag online from neiman marcus. I bought it because I'm a mother who constantly uses tote bags for mine and my kids things.  I love how the bag has two large compartments, soft leather, and a face for entertainment. I like how it has a removable strap too. I'd definitely recommend this bag to all moms or women who just carry a lot of stuff. This bag also makes as a great carry on too when traveling.
lisa a.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing in this brand
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
How is this brand? Thoughts?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is the product worth the price they are selling it for?