BY FENDI #22 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

• Is the product worth the price they are selling it for? 1 Answers
  • How is this brand? Thoughts?3 Answers
  • Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some...2 Answers
Alissa C.
Love shopping at fendy. All of their things are always worth spending the money for it. Pro I love their things con is how much things can be. Very good quality. I like to order the shoes. Deff recommend ordering from this company. Never a problem here.
Kate M.
houston
The little monsters! Agh! I love(d) those stupid things. Fendi, like Louis Vuitton (and all of the rest), is a great line for quality goods. You're going to get something that holds up for a long time. In the long run, that's totally worth what you pay.
Kate L.
Scottsbluff
I absolutely loved this perfume!! It had a beautiful smell! It was pretty expensive though! 100% worth it!! It was great quality, and the bottle was pretty cool too! This was actually my first pucrchase from there! I will be going back most definitely!
Dionne Y.
Tampa, FL
My absolute FAV. I’m a celebrity in my own home every time I pull something out of that yellow box or bag. Quality makes everything last forever. Such pride taken in the craftsmanship. Too bad everyone has not had a chance to experience this Fendi life
Dylan S.
Philadelphia, PA
Fendi Fan di Fendi Eau de Parfum such a classic scent! Can wear it daily without worrying about it being too loud or o empowering ! Plus the bottle Judy looks so cute with the double F logo sitting on my Fine fragrance shelf!
Shanequa R.
BAD GAL RIRI! what more do I need to say? I purchased the fenty slides. 2 actually of the same shoes just a different color. Love them. Comfortable, the material is great, use one pair for house slippers and one pair for outside . Loveeee them!!!
Ashley B.
Tampa, FL
I recently visit Fendi located in the Soho, NY. The customer service was exceptional. I was able to find the belt I was looking for and had no problem with sizing as the gentleman helping me was so attentive! I can’t wait to go back 🙌🏼
Hajar B.
San Antonio , TX
Great company great staff, I usually only visit if I’m in Vegas!

I’ve purchased a backpack in the past year and the sales associate was very helpful, the back is still in great shape! Well worth the price. Definitely will be returning
sarahart97 Z.
Urbana, IL
Fends has always been one of my favorite brands since I was a little girl. I love the trendiness of the brand and how the pieces can emulate youth and luxury at the same time. The quality of the products are always top notch as well.
skye l.
Fendi clothes are so good the quality is everything you would ever want in clothes all the clothes is so cute and it makes you wanna buy everything in the store it's so fashionable so if your a fashionista like me I recommend this
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
How is this brand? Thoughts?
lisa a.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing in this brand
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is the product worth the price they are selling it for?

back