BY FENDI #29 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

• Is the product worth the price they are selling it for? 1 Answers
  • How is this brand? Thoughts?2 Answers
  • Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing i...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Azaire R.
Los Angeles
Fendi is one of the best brands! They quality of their product is superb. I really like their shoes I own 2 pair and I've had them for 3 years and they still look brand new. I also love the abstract designs they have!
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
Fendi is one of my favorite brands. Innovative yet classic. The peek-a-boo bags are on par with Birkins and Kelly’s for me. Well made and luxurious. If you’re going to splurge - and it is a splurge - it’s worth it.
Merissa H.
Fendi is wonderful. One of the best brands ever. I can’t imagine my life with out fendi products. Yes they are spending in price but you get what you buy. It’s all wonderful quality. You’ll never be disappointed
Megan S.
Edinburg, TX
I am obsessed with Fending, they rarely disappoint, and when they do it's always easy to forgive. I have a few Fendi wallets, still looking to add a bag to my collection but it's really difficult to decide.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 🔥🔥🔥
Claire M.
I recently purchased the Runaway bag from fendi I’m red! I love this bag. It goes very well with all my fall outfits. The bag has a very spacious inside with lots of room for all your things. This is the perfect fall bag and can be worn year after year!
Elizabeth C.
Very friendly and knowledgeable. Was looking for a product that they didn’t have at the boutique at the time and the sales associate followed up with me when the product did arrive. Also showed me some amazing quality couture pieces upstairs!
Ana R.
I got some Fendi glasses for my prescription frames. They look very classic and understated, the double F on the side being the only give away. They were expensive but worth it
Fendi* is an absolutely stunning brand that truly cares about what the customer wants and does not. The amount of help I get when I walk into a fendi store is amazing. I love the craftsmanship and the detail work on all of there products.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Fendi !!! ❤❤❤️️️👛 ! I LOVE purses and bags and I love to collect the beautiful ones from different brands and Fendi just happens to be one of my favorite brands as well💖💘💘
lisa a.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing in this brand
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
How is this brand? Thoughts?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is the product worth the price they are selling it for?