BY FENDI #21 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

• Is the product worth the price they are selling it for? 1 Answers
  • How is this brand? Thoughts?2 Answers
  • Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mariah H.
Houston
Visited whilst on my honeymoon in August 2013. The store itself is as expected of the Fendi brand - elegant, contemporary with beautifully presented products. I intended only to browse but as usual, didn't manage to leave without being tempted into a purchase. The staff made the experience a truly perfect one for me. All were upbeat, engaging and smiled and chatted to us. I was really pleased with the way that the lady we dealt with asked questions about the type of bag I would like and produced the perfect one for me. I always experience this quality of service in Fendi across Europe and I loved this particular store for the warmth and elegance of its fabulous staff.
Danielle H.
Naugatuck, CT
The only expensive designer item I've ever purchased was a pair of sunglasses from the Fendi store in sunset boulevard. Let me tell you, $250 well spent! I had them made into prescription sunglasses and I wore those for yearrrrs! Seriously they were built like a brick sh*t house and withstood many years of abuse. They finally died when my son was in his terrible twos phase and he whacked them off my face while I was carrying him and stepped on them. Even still they barely broke, just the arm and the lenses, which weren't even Fendi, they weren't Rx ones. Anyway, there's a reason they're expensive! They're worth  it!
Gabriela W.
San Diego, CA
I bought the Rockoko over the knee boots. I love them and so obsessed with the beauty. My husband was the one who actually saw it and insisted for me to buy it which I do not regret! I also recently purchased another shoes from them, from the outlet and as per the Fendi rep, I can have it fixed it in their boutique too if needed. So happy about that! I got the Dot Com bag and I am happy with that purchase as well.
Natalie S.
I have a small fendi backpack, a charm and a dotcom bag from the bond street store. The staff there are very helpful. I do not use the dotcom much because I find it very heavy, but I use the backpack daily. It is amazing quality- very stain resistant and looks in great condition despite close to a year of continuous use. I will make almost all my bags fendi in the future.
Izaira N.
Los Angeles
#Fendi has super high quality luxurious high end garments perfume Fan di Fendi Extreme 2 Piece Setclothing the whole 9 they know what they are doing that’s why they are one of the best 🤩🤩😍😍Fendi Signature Logo Small Cosmetic Case Tobacco BrownFendi Fan Di Fendi Perfumed Deodorant Spray for Women
Anthony C.
Low quality for the price. Bought a leather belt but the leather did not seem to be the best of quality. I wore it all the time but would not recommend spending $300 for this belt plus the F belt buckle is a little uncomfortable when bending over. I loved the style but the quality and comfort can be better
Veronica L.
New York
Service is okay. I like their designs. I couldn’t find the bag I bought. Good leather. It smells luxurious. I feel luxurious. I’ve gotten many compliments. And when I go to time square or 5th Avenue in Manhattan I get a lot of compliments since it is rare to have this kind of luxury at my age.
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this brand. Bought eyeglasses from them to replace my prescription ones and they are my favorite. The ones I bought have a clear rim on the sides with a gold band going through inside. And the frame is all black. Expensive but beautiful and I have been using it for over 4 years now
Jen B.
Love Fendi monster purses and the little Karlitos they are so adorable! I am also a huge fan of there logo prints. I wish they offered Sales from time to time, as it is pricy and I can only get an item here and there but I wish I could purchase more as they have great quality.
Alissa C.
Love shopping at fendy. All of their things are always worth spending the money for it. Pro I love their things con is how much things can be. Very good quality. I like to order the shoes. Deff recommend ordering from this company. Never a problem here.
lisa a.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing in this brand
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
How is this brand? Thoughts?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is the product worth the price they are selling it for?