Danielle H.
Naugatuck, CT
The only expensive designer item I've ever purchased was a pair of sunglasses from the Fendi store in sunset boulevard. Let me tell you, $250 well spent! I had them made into prescription sunglasses and I wore those for yearrrrs! Seriously they were built like a brick sh*t house and withstood many years of abuse. They finally died when my son was in his terrible twos phase and he whacked them off my face while I was carrying him and stepped on them. Even still they barely broke, just the arm and the lenses, which weren't even Fendi, they weren't Rx ones. Anyway, there's a reason they're expensive! They're worth  it!
FENDI