BY FENDI

The Fendi Signature FF Logo Small Cosmetic Case comes with authenticity cards and sleeper. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Veronica P.
Orlando, FL
Tiene el tamaño perfecto para llevar mis productos de maquillaje, es muy resistente y se puede limpiar con facilidad se se derrama algún producto dentro, mi esposo lo compro para mi como regalo del día de las madres. Y definitivamente me enamoré
Taquana B.
Roseville,Minnesota
This product is very cute and durable it's giving me a 90s vibe it looks very cute and my larger purses very convenient to have a makeup case on the go.
Alo M.
I love this bag although is a little bit pricey for what I used it, every once in a while I like to pamper myself and buy good quality stuff and I don’t care about the price because if it is good is worth the money you paid for it.
Stef D.
Toronto, ON
Love my Fendi makeup case. I’ve been using it for about 4 years now and it’s not only classy, but incredibly durable. No issues with discolouring or zip malfunctions. A little on the pricey side, but it’s Fendi baby!!
Hãñèéñ D.
jordan
I like the leather they put and quality of sowing is quite nice and it's well organized. I like it the colors 👌