BY FENDI

Fan di Fendi is a pure object of desire. A glamorous piece of sensual gold. The eau de parfum is an exciting fragrance, a sexy scent for the skin: radiant, sensual and addictive.

Notes: tangerine, peppercorns (pink), pear blackcurrant accord, jasmine, rose, tuberose, leather, patchouli.

Ocean W.
this item is and was amazing i would know because i used up a whole bottle of it and still bought a couple more the scent also reminded me of when i was in the Alps during the summer in an airbnb where they had a garden full of fresh fruit and everyday i would eat fresh pears
Amanda T.
37891
Husband purchased this for me for a gift. He purchased online so I was a little worried I wouldn't like the scent. Upon arrival I was very pleased with the way it smells. It's subtle but very nice. Lasts quite a while and doesn't wear off quickly
Alicia B.
I bought this because of YouTube lol but it’s actually very good and the bottle is classy. It’s a citrusy white floral fruit bomb with something else I cannot recognize but it’s all good together. Lasting power is all day🍋🍊
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
This is such a nice scent and I’ve used it so much that I am out of it! I got it at Sephora but love how the Fendi symbol is prominent if just makes the packaging so elegant in my opinion.
charlotte p.
Baytown
I love this fragrance I could wear this 24/7 I love that it is long lasting I get many compliments the scent is subtle and sensual I will buy this over and over and its priced nice as well
Camila B.
Orlando
This is a good perfume, sweet in the measure. I used all my full size bottle and I will buy again! The first one was a gift, a really good gift. I liked to have more than one perfume, a light one and a fancy one. This was my fancy one! If you like sweet and fancy perfumes you need to try a sample of  Fan di Fendi 2 Piece Set to see if you will liked.
Kathelyn A.
For personal use I do not like this scent. It is very strong and a little too sweet for me. I prefer clean/soft scents. However, my mother uses this perfume and on her it fits really nicely. It lasts a very long time on the skin, however I would say it is very strong.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
It is good brand with good quality. I think it is my favorite brand in the world. All product is made by them very adorable. I love shopping there. I like effects after using this brand. I will recommend my friends
Apryl C.
Rockwall, TX
Love this fragrance! I added this to the repertoire this December, and I wear it often! It lasts a long time and has the counter aesthetic to match! I focus on the scent, but a nice looking bottle is definitely an added bonus,I recommend this to anyone who likes sweet scents.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
This is a beautiful perfume, it's a little spicy and a little sweet. This perfume is alluring and sophisticated and is a good everyday perfume or a good one for a night out. It's not too strong and not too subtle, it's just right in between in the two. Definitely recommend.
Roxann R.
I was interested in a Fendi perfume do u recommend this one
👸 Erica S.
🌟Star P.
Has anyone tried Fendi Fan di Fendi Eau de Parfum. ? If so, how do you like it? I wanna try it

Amazon