Fendi Fan di Extreme Eau de Parfum

BY FENDI

Fendi Fan di Fendi Extreme Eau de Parfum, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Fendi Fan di Extreme Eau de Parfum
McKenzie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this perfume. It has such a great smell and isnt overpowering. It is very long lasting and I am able to smell it all day. It has a great looking bottle that is classy and cute. It is better than any perfume I have tried and would recommend to others.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
I love this perfume I use half a bottle every time I use it, I have to restock again and again because it's that good. I remember first time I smell it I just wanted to wear it out as soon as I had it. I love it a lot
Kiralys C.
This is one of the best perfumes I've ever used. The scent lasts all day. I usually never like floral perfumes, but the blend of notes in this perfume are just amazing, I definitely recommend this scent.
Sonia C.
Orlando, FL
I love this purfume it's has a very light scent. It's not a strong scent but just right. I have recommended this purfume to my friends and will purchase it again when my bottle is done.
Patience O.
Brooklyn, NY
This has a very nice smell..... I would definitely love to purchase this it's also long lasting
Alexandra N Easton K.
Midland, TX
This looks like it smells good I've never tried it personally but I would love to purchase it
Fatima M.
I love this perfume so much! I recently bought it and I am still in love with this scent. I mean it is so classy and amazing. I recommend this to all. I remember first smelling it in a sampling at the mall. I just got a whiff and I remember turning around to catch the name of the perfume and it was this one. I love it.
Margarelis G.
San Juan
Es el mejor olor que puedas percibir en un dia completo. Me encanta y lo recomiend que mujer no lo desearia? diria yo que todas ...
zeen i.
Withington , Manchester
I smelt this in store and it's so nice not too strong but smells amazing try it out off you see it
Ariadna O.
Pharr, TX
Is this perfum smell good!?

Amazon