Fendi Fan di  Eau de Parfum Gift Set

Fendi Fan di Eau de Parfum Gift Set

BY FENDI

Fendi Fan di Fendi Eau de Parfum Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Fendi Fan di  Eau de Parfum Gift Set
Fendi Fan di Eau de Parfum Gift Set
O O.
32826
My boyfriend has this cologne and it's amazing. I love how it smells because it's not overwhelming, it's the perfect scent to wear all day and it last him all day. He is constantly repurchasing this as his go to cologne and I think it's his favorite!
Chandler D.
Fendi has great smell good it smells amazing but sometimes i think it should be a little more product we are recievjng for what we pay for. the cost for their products are expensive and i think for the price we should have way more product than what recieved but other than that its amazing
Jennifer C.
Seekonk, MA
Great as a night time scent but would not recommend for during the day. I've had the larger bottle for a while now and don't see myself finishing it. It's a heavier scent that I only wear in certain occasions, I love the look of the large bottle but should have purchased the smaller one.
Tricia K.
I bought this from eBay. It was a little powdery for me. But scents change on people so it could just be my chemistry. It did stay on for a long time.
Jesenia V.
It's a good smell for a pretty decent price I mean it's not so much product but the smell is quite long lasting
Lisa olivia B.
Carrickfergus , AK
First, please let me get it off my chest. I am angry at Fendi for discontinuing Theorema, one of the perfect spicy fragrances—it smells like pomanders and smoky roses. I am disappointed that life essence, a brilliant perfume of mossy cedarwood, cardamom and geranium was axed. And I still don’t understand why Asja, the spicy jasmine set in amber, had to go as well. So when Fan di Fendi landed on my local Sephora shelf, I tried my best to ignore it.Even when I finally tried it, I wasn’t convinced by Fan di Fendi–another fruity patchouli, another glitzy gold package a la Paco Rabanne Lady Million  and Gucci Guilty. The top notes are the same electric citrus and berry that I find in most new launches that brand themselves as “modern floral oriental.” They are sheer enough to give a glimpse of the bittersweet patchouli and cotton candy notes. The prelude to Fan di Fendi is as ubiquitous as the Justin Bieber posters in my local mall.But things get more interesting as Fan di Fendi dries down. The berries vanish, the creamy blur of jasmine and rose softens, and the tender leather note takes over. Piquant cinnamon and vanilla light up the chocolate-like richness of patchouli, and sheer woods add another layer to the base notes. In the Eau de Parfum, there is also a violet note that reminds me of vintage lipstick and bonbons, a pleasant twist on the fruity patchouli.Fan di Fendi is clearly trying to woo the same consumer that loves Chanel Chance, Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie and Yves Saint Laurent Belle d’Opium*, but it feels more sophisticated and less sugary than any of those fragrances. There is some flamboyance to the fragrance that fits with my vision of Fendi, even the marketing image of models at what looks to be a rave party seems out of place.The tenacity of the Eau de Parfum is excellent, and it lasts on my skin from morning to evening. The Eau de Toilette is lighter and fresher, a much less exciting alternative. What Fan di Fendi lacks in originality, it makes up for in being wearable and nicely crafted.  I’m not tempted to buy a bottle, but if I have to recommend a trendy modern fragrance, I wouldn’t hesitate to mention it. Obviously, I’m in the minority in not wanting a bottle of Fan di Fendi—it has been doing well enough to land among the top sellers last year.
Mahsa K.
Dubai
I'm in love with Fendi perfume sets ! Specially the ones in the airport ! You can't compare the quality & the price ! It perfect for gift ! Luxurious brand with affordable high quality sets are really rare to find but Fendi is one of very few brands that got it right & saw the need of customers ! Even buying them to just put them as eye candy on your table !
Idalia P.
Morelia
Llllllloooooovvvvveeeee thiiiissss!!!!!! The scent sooooo long lasting its just great the bottle ufff so luxurioussss I mean it's everything the best gift ever it doesn't get any better I swear!!!!!!
Joice J.
Amo muito muito muito muito mesmo assim muito bom e vc vai juntar moeda de lojas mas estranhas marés vivas tradições militares
Olivia C.
Has an amazing scent and is a great gift to give for any type of occasion. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous as well.