Fendi Fan Di  by  Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz

Fendi Fan Di by Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz

BY FENDI

This is a lush floral/fruity fragrance for women from the esteemed Italian luxury house, Top notes are tangerine, black currant and pear; middle notes are jasmine, tuberose and rose; base notes are patchouli and leather, The perfumers are Delphine Lebeau-Krowiakj and Francois Demachy, see more...

Fendi Fan Di  by  Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz
Fendi Fan Di by Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
Absolutely love this scent!! I've repurchased it twice now. It's GREAT for all seasons, but I especially love it for winter months. There are subtle fruits and floral scents going on with a hint of pachouli, and it is easily worn from day to night. It's very elegant and lasts well throughout the day. The price is not bad compared to other designer fragrances. I am a huge fan!
Jazz S.
Yuba City, CA
Love thjs perfume by Fendi! I'm sad they ultimately discontinued it but I bought mine from Sephora and felt it was their better fragrance compared to years prior that had a very STRONG spicy scent.
Lauren D.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is the perfume that I wear when I'm going to run around and do errands it's a classic scent and not too overbearing it works good with your own pheromones and smells amazing
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
This is my signature scent it's very hard to find but when I find it I buy it it is amazing long lasting and perfect this is the best perfume in the world
Kelsa j.
A beloved gift until it was gone. It isn't too strong on me and works well with my natural scent and PH. It is an amazing long lasting product.
Ruth M.
I was not impressed. It smells cheap to me. I do not feel like it's worth the money.