BY FENDI

Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

• Is the product worth the price they are selling it for? 5 Answers
  • How is this brand? Thoughts?3 Answers
  • Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some...3 Answers
FENDI

Start your review of FENDI!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sheika M.
Fendi is a brand that's been around for almost a century. I'm glad to see that it's still thriving. I have several pieces from this brand. One of my favorite pieces is the Fendi Zucca Bag. It is a great summer-time bag with a fun animal print on it. It has the iconic "F" logo. I can dress it up or wear it with white sneakers. The bag caught my eye because it's so different and unique. The brand is very expensive, but I will be on the lookout for more unique pieces.
Tasha G.
I bought myself a Fendi watch for college graduation. I have a degree in healthcare and during my training labs I discover that I had cancer. I fought it and stayed in school and graduated with my class. I though it was fitting to gift myself a watch, the gift of time. Of course it had to be luxury so I went with Fendi! It very high quality and stunning. Everyone loves it regardless of whether or not they know the brand name and without me sharing my story.
Brenda W.
Fendi products are high end, but oh so lovely. The womens purses are made of the best leather and extremely soft. I Love the black leather backpack; although have not purchased. They have top of the line sunglasses that by just wearing, you are ready for your amazing day. Whether your looking for the perfect dress, shoes, mens wear, or some jewelry, Fendi has what your heart desires.
Tiffanie S.
Irvine, CA
With the logomania trend in high demand, FENDI 's signature print has been in high demand all season. Every teenage girl who wasn't already into fashion found out about Fendi when Kylie Jenner was pictured wearing Fendi's signature print not only from head to toe, but with a matching baby stroller for newborn baby Stormi as well . By utilizing highly popular, relevant celebrities like the Kardashians to endorse their brand, Fendi has once again made the next generation fall in love with them.

My favorite piece from Fendi is actually a vintage silk dress my mother passed down to me. It is a spaghetti strap halter top dress that ends just below my knees, featuring Fendi's signature print all over. I love layering different colored sweaters over this dress to make it look like a skirt and give the dress more variation and wear. Even 20 years after my mother bought that dress, it is still being worn regularly and is not yet showing any signs of wear.
Lisa V.
I purchased a  Fendi purse there quality is   excellent, and I love there products. They are so well made. There worth the extra money compared to other purses. My salesperson was awesome and very helpful, answered all my questions. Definitely recommend Nordstrom'S to shop for a designer purse plus many other things
Osmar R.
Cicero, IL
Somo tengo 1 portapasaportes pero me encanta su diseño sus materiales sus acabados la combinación de los colores es un poco costoso pero al ser un prosucto que dura vale la pena la inversion realmente me agrado comprarlo y pues es cuestion de bolsillos si les gusta y pueden compren algo de fendi es super lindo.
Josie M.
Fendi is very cutting edge, very mod-chic, which I enjoy. They are always prepared to take chances with their fashion choices and it inspires me to also take chances with my fashion choices. I love fendi and will continue to shop here because I love being different and that is what being fendi is all about!
alyssa a.
Phoenix
Purchased a pair of red fendi sunglasses. They are a great, flattering shape but i found them to be a bit too wide for my oval shaped face even with some adjustments using an eyeglass screwdriver. I still wear them quite often, but having to continually push them up on my face gets old.
Paige S.
Fendi ranges between exotic clothing, bags and accessories men and women can choose from!! Pricey but the quality is amazing!! the clothes were shipped out right away, I got them in a span of 2 days from ordering i love love love the style and can’t wait to show off my new clothes((:
Kayla H.
Sutton
Anything Fendi is high quality and I love it. I shop here at least once a month. Good quality products. I have yet to find anything not of quality. They have expensive items and some cheap ones. I would recommend shopping here to friends. Go to Fendi to treat yourself.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is the product worth the price they are selling it for?
lisa a.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing in this brand
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
How is this brand? Thoughts?

Walmart