Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
My skin is incredibly sensitive and hate wearing foundation in fear it will destroy my skin when the night is through..how does this do for you all who have sensitivity? Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation?
What do you think about quality of Fendi bags?
Start your review of FENDI!
How would you rate this product?
Ricka H.
Wilson, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
FENDI uploaded by Ricka H.
1 of my favorite Luxury Brands. Beautiful handbags & sophisticated garments. The New Fendi F logo is a nice touch. #fashionista #photography #shelfie Let's see how this holds up... Fendi - Kan I F '21 [IG milfchocolate1
Marina D.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 7
FENDI uploaded by Marina D.
The cutest brown fendi dog dress out there!! With mesh and black polka dots with simple bows in front. My dog loved wearing it
CURLY DESCIREE S.
Fashionista Expert Level 6
FENDI uploaded by CURLY DESCIREE S.
FENDI uploaded by CURLY DESCIREE S.
Skims Fendi size down for the catsuits and biker one piece very stretchy slight texture. The brown bodysuit is true to size it also have shape wear inside for support high thong back style. I feel supported, but Skims intimates are very soft and boy feel so good. The outside clothes are very plush soft, I can’t wait to try the velvet line soon. I say worth the money the quality very good, I thought the Fendi line would have more texture in the lettering but this style was cool.
Geneva B.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 5
FENDI uploaded by Geneva B.
I LOVE Fendi, they can do no wrong. A classic, staple, high end designer brand. I know when I pick up a Fendi piece, everyone won’t have it; and the ones that do are of a higher caliber. This is a staple brand in my heart, always.
fatema B.
lathrop
FENDI uploaded by fatema B.
I love the design, size and versatility of this model. Love all the details, if you like medium handbag I will recommend this for you guys!
Katherine  H.
W Hollywood, CA
FENDI uploaded by Katherine  H.
Fantastic, stylish handbag with so many ways to make it yours - add a logo strap, a little pouch ( I put earbuds and my id in mine) and change out the snap in pocket if you want!
'Tinta Y.
Love the brand I well keep buying. The makeup is great. The packing is nice. Not so into the the tools. My favorite is the yellow highlight. I gone to purchase twice well probably go again.   FENDI
marlon N.
Torrance, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 5
FENDI uploaded by marlon N.
expensive but i love it!!! been around for many years and nothing beats the quality of this brand. Price is getting similar as chanel. Good quality and i recommend their products such as hand bags and sunglasses
Aishah S.
Coral Springs , FL
The luxurious smell of young and very beautiful long remain on cotton fabrics and skin, and a wonderful bottle I loved it too
Claudia Z.
The best designer brand! I’m in love with the logo and I shop frequently with Fendi. Great quality !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassie B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
il y a 3 ans
stephanie C. il y a 3 ans
Of course, if you use it regularly. if you leave it in your closet ... it will be like everything that is damaged by disuse