BY FENDI #29 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

• Is the product worth the price they are selling it for? 1 Answers
  • How is this brand? Thoughts?2 Answers
  • Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing i...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle H.
Naugatuck
The only expensive designer item I've ever purchased was a pair of sunglasses from the Fendi store in sunset boulevard. Let me tell you, $250 well spent! I had them made into prescription sunglasses and I wore those for yearrrrs! Seriously they were built like a brick sh*t house and withstood many years of abuse. They finally died when my son was in his terrible twos phase and he whacked them off my face while I was carrying him and stepped on them. Even still they barely broke, just the arm and the lenses, which weren't even Fendi, they weren't Rx ones. Anyway, there's a reason they're expensive! They're worth  it!
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Olivia G.
I love fendi! They’re sunglasses are super cute!BUT... the only problem I have is that I live in Florida and the sun gets very hot here... I left my sunglasses in my car and the matte coating on the glasses started peeling off.... I would think paying $300+ would mean that they would be made of better quality materials... OH and also the FENDI logo started falling off the sides...
Candace H.
Diamond Bar, CA
I️ night the fendi zucca crossbody. I️ love the fendi monogram and am so bummed it’s discontued (although there’s buzz it’s coming back). This bag is my everyday bag and is super comfortable and durable. It’s a great size where I️t holds a ton but is not too large. It’s super durable and even though I️ abuse I️t, it’s in great condition. Love this bag!
Devin M.
Austin, TX
Fendi is of course one the most well known luxury brands out there and it isn't hard to see why. I recently wore their new Fendi studded slides and not only are they the coolest shoes ever, they're insanely comfortable. I never worry about the product quality when I buy from Fendi. I will alway be a loyal customer.
jesy F.
Dayton, OH
I recently bought a Fendi watch for my husband because he’s really into high end stuff and this was a really great gift. Good quality and its compatible with your iPhone. Would recommend to anyone who loves nice looking accessories.
Azaire R.
Los Angeles
Fendi is one of the best brands! They quality of their product is superb. I really like their shoes I own 2 pair and I've had them for 3 years and they still look brand new. I also love the abstract designs they have!
Awesome brand! Great Quality. Always find myself buying here for myself or others. Nothing but satisfaction. All pros! Favorite purchase is my wallet telling everyone to buy from them as well/ you’ll love it like I do
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 🔥🔥🔥
Claire M.
I recently purchased the Runaway bag from fendi I’m red! I love this bag. It goes very well with all my fall outfits. The bag has a very spacious inside with lots of room for all your things. This is the perfect fall bag and can be worn year after year!
lisa a.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing in this brand
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
How is this brand? Thoughts?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is the product worth the price they are selling it for?