BY FENDI #22 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

• Is the product worth the price they are selling it for? 1 Answers
  • How is this brand? Thoughts?3 Answers
  • Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some...2 Answers
Tiffanie S.
With the logomania trend in high demand, FENDI 's signature print has been in high demand all season. Every teenage girl who wasn't already into fashion found out about Fendi when Kylie Jenner was pictured wearing Fendi's signature print not only from head to toe, but with a matching baby stroller for newborn baby Stormi as well . By utilizing highly popular, relevant celebrities like the Kardashians to endorse their brand, Fendi has once again made the next generation fall in love with them.

My favorite piece from Fendi is actually a vintage silk dress my mother passed down to me. It is a spaghetti strap halter top dress that ends just below my knees, featuring Fendi's signature print all over. I love layering different colored sweaters over this dress to make it look like a skirt and give the dress more variation and wear. Even 20 years after my mother bought that dress, it is still being worn regularly and is not yet showing any signs of wear.
•real• f.
beachwood, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.

not my favorite brand, but definitely a relevant high-end designer. there are a lot of other designers whose products i would choose to purchase before fendi. however, they do have their iconic monster collection (including those fur character keychains that were insanely popular and sold out for a while) and peekaboo bags. i believe their items with the F logo pattern printed have fallen out of style. they have also recently been doing a collection with three-dimensional, layered, elevated studs in square or circle shapes that has been well received and popular (also recognizable)
Danielle H.
NAUGATUCK, CT
The only expensive designer item I've ever purchased was a pair of sunglasses from the Fendi store in sunset boulevard. Let me tell you, $250 well spent! I had them made into prescription sunglasses and I wore those for yearrrrs! Seriously they were built like a brick sh*t house and withstood many years of abuse. They finally died when my son was in his terrible twos phase and he whacked them off my face while I was carrying him and stepped on them. Even still they barely broke, just the arm and the lenses, which weren't even Fendi, they weren't Rx ones. Anyway, there's a reason they're expensive! They're worth  it!
Gabriela W.
San Diego, CA
I bought the Rockoko over the knee boots. I love them and so obsessed with the beauty. My husband was the one who actually saw it and insisted for me to buy it which I do not regret! I also recently purchased another shoes from them, from the outlet and as per the Fendi rep, I can have it fixed it in their boutique too if needed. So happy about that! I got the Dot Com bag and I am happy with that purchase as well.
Izaira N.
Los Angeles
#Fendi has super high quality luxurious high end garments perfume Fan di Fendi Extreme 2 Piece Setclothing the whole 9 they know what they are doing that’s why they are one of the best 🤩🤩😍😍Fendi Signature Logo Small Cosmetic Case Tobacco BrownFendi Fan Di Fendi Perfumed Deodorant Spray for Women
Elizabeth B.
Hackensack
Fendi has come out strong this last year. Whoever is working in their design team really hit it on the nail! Fendi is such a classic brand but was lacking some freshness. They have definitely find it and are killing the clothing and purse game right now! I’m excited to see what this brand has to offer in the coming years!
Hannah B.
Lawton, OK
I have purchased two different pairs of fendi sandals in the last month and I love them both. The quality of the leather is wonderful and they’re so comfortable. I have been extremely pleased with them and how they’ve been holding up for me - I’ve been wearing them a ton 💕😂. They are my favorite shoes probably ever.
Veronica L.
New York
Service is okay. I like their designs. I couldn’t find the bag I bought. Good leather. It smells luxurious. I feel luxurious. I’ve gotten many compliments. And when I go to time square or 5th Avenue in Manhattan I get a lot of compliments since it is rare to have this kind of luxury at my age.
Ever C.
Laredo
Fan Di Fendi Blossom by Fendi Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz for Women
Gave this fragrance as an anniversary gift to my wife this year. She really love it, and so did I. I am the one enjoying the benefits of her awesome smell. If your looking for the right gift for your wife, this is it.
Liberty S.
Saginaw, MI
Such an amazing brad that is so in right now! I Absolutely love this look Kourtney Kardashian put together. This Fendi skirt paired with a simple white T is so easy but so fab! My prescription glasses are Fendi and they are such great quality. I’ll be shopping Fendi forever!
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
How is this brand? Thoughts?
lisa a.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing in this brand
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is the product worth the price they are selling it for?

back