BY FENDI #25 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

• Is the product worth the price they are selling it for? 1 Answers
  • How is this brand? Thoughts?2 Answers
  • Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing i...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle H.
Naugatuck, CT
The only expensive designer item I've ever purchased was a pair of sunglasses from the Fendi store in sunset boulevard. Let me tell you, $250 well spent! I had them made into prescription sunglasses and I wore those for yearrrrs! Seriously they were built like a brick sh*t house and withstood many years of abuse. They finally died when my son was in his terrible twos phase and he whacked them off my face while I was carrying him and stepped on them. Even still they barely broke, just the arm and the lenses, which weren't even Fendi, they weren't Rx ones. Anyway, there's a reason they're expensive! They're worth  it!
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 3
As you probably know, Fendi is not cheap. It's not even expensive. It's VERY expensive. But thank goodness it's on sites like GILT. I got an absolutely fabulous pair of sunglasses for $98, as opposed to the original price of over $300. I adore them. The shape is flattering, the color is vibrant, and they're obviously night quality. My favorite part is a little charm that hangs from the side with the Fendi logo. I only wish they were polarized!
Olivia G.
I love fendi! They’re sunglasses are super cute!BUT... the only problem I have is that I live in Florida and the sun gets very hot here... I left my sunglasses in my car and the matte coating on the glasses started peeling off.... I would think paying $300+ would mean that they would be made of better quality materials... OH and also the FENDI logo started falling off the sides...
Beccas G.
Phoenix , AZ
I absolutely love the Fendi Karlito line, I have one of the mink karlito keychains. I also adore the monster lines and have purchased way too much of it. Love be all the hidden accents such as hidden mouths in zippers or eyes when you open the bags, so cute! My Fendi bags and purses always get so many compliments!
Khansa M.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this brand. Bought eyeglasses from them to replace my prescription ones and they are my favorite. The ones I bought have a clear rim on the sides with a gold band going through inside. And the frame is all black. Expensive but beautiful and I have been using it for over 4 years now
Jen B.
Love Fendi monster purses and the little Karlitos they are so adorable! I am also a huge fan of there logo prints. I wish they offered Sales from time to time, as it is pricy and I can only get an item here and there but I wish I could purchase more as they have great quality.
Alissa C.
Love shopping at fendy. All of their things are always worth spending the money for it. Pro I love their things con is how much things can be. Very good quality. I like to order the shoes. Deff recommend ordering from this company. Never a problem here.
Makeup R.
Well I personally grade this a 5 stars and yes it is room for improvement really good things sold there, really good quality i could say, comfterble and good, & its affortable i could say could be expensive too, and off course i would dhop there again !
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
No my favorite brand of fashion however it is better than others. My personal experience with Fendi has been lesser quality and style than other more well known elegant designer brands. Overall not my cup of tea in quality, style or representation.
Heather P.
Now I know Fendi is already known for their top of the line products but I have to say I had no idea I would agree to the degree that I do! At the moment I only own a pair of incredible sunglasses and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!!
lisa a.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Is this brand good? I wanna know because I wanna buy some thing in this brand
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
How is this brand? Thoughts?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is the product worth the price they are selling it for?