Model Number: F 1032 001 Frame Colour: Black Lense Size: 54mm Bridge Size: 16mm Arm Size: 135mm Made In Italy These DEMO lenses will have the FENDI logo etched on the lense.

My skin is incredibly sensitive and hate wearing foundation in fear it will destroy my skin when the night is through..how does this do for you all who have sensitivity? Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation?
What do you think about quality of Fendi bags?
I Would love to try out some of your products
Start your review of FENDI!
How would you rate this product?
Marina D.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 7
FENDI uploaded by Marina D.
The cutest brown fendi dog dress out there!! With mesh and black polka dots with simple bows in front. My dog loved wearing it
fatema B.
lathrop
FENDI uploaded by fatema B.
I love the design, size and versatility of this model. Love all the details, if you like medium handbag I will recommend this for you guys!
'Tinta Y.
Love the brand I well keep buying. The makeup is great. The packing is nice. Not so into the the tools. My favorite is the yellow highlight. I gone to purchase twice well probably go again.   FENDI
marlon N.
Torrance, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 5
FENDI uploaded by marlon N.
expensive but i love it!!! been around for many years and nothing beats the quality of this brand. Price is getting similar as chanel. Good quality and i recommend their products such as hand bags and sunglasses
Aishah S.
Coral Springs , FL
The luxurious smell of young and very beautiful long remain on cotton fabrics and skin, and a wonderful bottle I loved it too
Claudia Z.
The best designer brand! I’m in love with the logo and I shop frequently with Fendi. Great quality !
Jordyn J.
Suwanee, GA
I was actually very disappointed by Fendi when i bought Rihanna's creepers because there was some fraying on the velvet material and although this is common for sone shoes i just find it kind of lazy that because customers are spending 150$ on these shoes and you don't even take the time to use material that doesn't fray. Just a disclaimer though because im not actually sure if it is Fendi themselves of Puma that is responsible for this. The shoe was still cute though but I'm not sure if I'd buy shoes from them again.
Racquel C.
Baltimore, MD
Fashionista Expert Level 6
FENDI uploaded by Racquel C.
I’m really happy with the quality of these earrings this is my first jewelry purchase by this brand and the packaging and the style is beautiful
Ilana B.
FENDI uploaded by Ilana B.
Bought a denim baguette bag from Fendi in December and it hasn’t left my side. So well made and easy to carry - this bag is a twist on a timeless design that I know I’ll have for years to come.
Daisy M.
Woodstock, NY
I love my Fendi shoes. I have a bit of a wide foot and Fendi is one of the only designers that fits me. All my Fendi shoes have been WORN and have lasted the test of time. These awesome boots are crazy good! They are my fav for heavy snowy days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassie B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
il y a 2 ans
stephanie C. il y a 2 ans
Of course, if you use it regularly. if you leave it in your closet ... it will be like everything that is damaged by disuse