Femmue Gypsy Rose Calming Mask uploaded by Ghida M.

BY FEMMUE

Many pore-clearing clay masks in the market can strip skin dry. Femmue's pink clay mask keeps skin nourished and hydrated while helping to de-gunk and remove impurities from pores. Kaolin clay does the heavy-lifting by helping to to draw out dirt, grime and blackheads. The formula thoughtfully combines this kaolin clay with squalane, which hydrates and helps strengthen skin as pores are being cleared, and rose extracts, to hydrate and soothe skin. Finally, green tea oils help control sebum production -- this means less shine throughout the day. This luxurious pink clay mask helps to leave skin balanced and clearer.

Texture: smooth, fluffy, and dewy. This mask won't dry out or leave skin stripped.

Scent: an incredible blend of bluebell, clove, lemon, rosehip, jasmine, amber and musk work together to deliver a delicately earthy scent that transports us to a freshwater lake buried deep in a pristine forest. Like all Femmue products, the scent is subtle, and never overpowering.

Water, Glycerin, Bentonite, Dipropylene Glycol, Betaine, Kaolin, Moroccan Lava Clay, 1,2-hexanediol, Titanium Dioxide, Rose Ex- Tract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Camellia Ja- Ponica Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinen- Sis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sac- Charomyces Ferment Filtrate, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, A- Llantoin, Fructooligosaccharides, Dimethicone, Squalane, Hydrogen- Atedpolyisobutene, Lecithin, Beta-glucan, Alcohol, Isononyl Isonona- Noate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Pa- Rkii (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide Np, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Di- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylg- Lycerin, Iron Oxides(Ci 77491), Iron Oxides(Ci 77492).

How to Use
Apply to clean, dry skin. Gently massage onto face. Rinse off after 15-30 minutes. Follow up with remaining skincare routine. Can be used multiple times a week. We recommend every other day for normal to oily skin types, and three times a week for dry skin.

• I am dying to try this - I have dry/dehydrated skin. Is i...1 Answers
  • What what skin combinaison is this mask for?1 Answers
  • Does this work good with oily skin ?? Does it smell good ...2 Answers
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
The Femmue Gypsy Rose Calming Mask is where it’s at, Influensters!!! Whether you have dry skin, oily skin, or a combination of both this mask is for you! The texture is light, fluffy, smooth, and glides easily onto your skin. It uses kaolin clay to draw out impurities like blackheads and excess oil and then they add squalane to the kaolin clay, which hydrates and helps strengthen skin while pores are being cleared... Next, you have your rose extracts that hydrate and sooth your skin and finally, the green tea oil which helps control your skins production of oiliness so you get less shine throughout the day... You just apply to clean, dry skin. Gently massage onto face. Rinse off after 15-30 minutes. Follow up with remaining skincare routine. It can be used multiple times a week but it’s been recommend to use every other day for normal to oily skin types, and three times a week for dry skin. Just love this clay mask!
Sophie L.
hamden
I just bought this product and I love it! The packaging is gorgeous! It goes with the spring! I got this as a early birthday present. I wish I could buy this product again but it is pretty expensive for me. But I would totally recommend it to you if you have the money for it!
Nic D.
Gainesville, FL
My skin loves this mask so much. It is so soothing to the sensitive areas of my face, and it keeps my pores in check. It feels a lot fresher than other clay masks I've tried, and doesn't have any cloying artificial rose fragrance in it - just real rose petals. This is definitely going to be a staple in my routine, even though it's pricey. It is up there with Tatcha's Violet C in the realm of worth every penny.
Sheena P.
Louisa, KY
I would really love to try this im currently using a rose rejuvenating mist and have been looking for more similar products to try
Sam R.
Calumet
Clay masks are my favorite, and this one smells like roses. It says it's calming so that's a plus and the price isn't to steep
Keisha W.
Hancock
Works great with my skin. I have very sensitive skin, this doesn’t dry my face out at all! MUST HAVE MASK!
Katia S.
16116
i realy want to try it , je veux vraiment savoir si il est vraiment bien j'ai beaucoup entendue parler ...
Jennifer D.
Pompano Beach, FL
What is this for ?
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
Does this work good with oily skin ?? Does it smell good ? How’s your skin after??
Rose C.
Marulan
Hi I'm a teenager and I have very troublemaker Skin I was wondering what everyone recommended?
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
What what skin combinaison is this mask for?
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I am dying to try this - I have dry/dehydrated skin. Is it drying or stripping?