BY FEMMED

Discreet, hygienic and easy to use. Fits easily in your purse, pocket or glove compartment. No more trying to cover an unsanitary public toilet. Patented splash guard eliminates mess and spilling. Dispose after use or clean and reuse. Made of flexible, medical-grade silicone. Made in USA. Dimensions: 6.5 x 2 x 5. see more...

• How does this make using the restroom in public easier, i...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for someone who has never had a ba...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for something for a concert so I don't have t...2 Answers
Amber B.
louisville
This is an easy way to pee anywhere you go as a woman. Guys have it so easy, just being able to whip it out whenever they want to use the restroom. When having to squat, you run into issues of being unsteady, maybe a big or something jumping up into your pants, etc. this gets rid of those issues. It’s portable and can be used for hiking or vacation trips, anywhere really. $25 on Amazon.
Kally F.
Johnson City, TN
Easy to clean, easy to store, and fits well in any purse I carry it in. Great for parties, concerts, and road trips. (Never get stuck with a full bladder during a road block/closing again!) I have recommended this to pretty much all of my girl friends since I bought one for myself.
Taylor H.
The Go Girl has literally saved my life at times, On day 3 of a music festival with hundreds of people using the same porta potties all weekend, the last thing you want to worry about is having to go pee. Whether you want to use it in the woods, or use it in the porta potty, this thing allows you to skip figuring out how to maneuver around the nastiness and just go!! I recommend this product to everybody, it's seriously amazing. Just bring some water with you when you go to rinse it out afterwards, put it back in it's carrying case, and then rinse it out with soap and water the next chance you get.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
My daughter talked me into buying this, at the time I thought silly product. Boy was I wrong!! We camp a lot and making it to the bath house in the middle of the night is not fun!! This little thing is amazing! No more pee on your clothes!! You boys have it so lucky, well now we woman do too!
Leslie C.
Murrieta, CA
I've seen this online and wondered if it would be worth buying. Apparently it is according to some of the reviews here. My hesitation has been that it looks like it would not hold the liquid entirely and it would get on your clothes. I guess the price is low enough to give it a try regardless.
Mandy L.
Indianapolis
Go Girl has made camping/hiking/Porta potty runs much easier. When I first used it I had a hard time realizing how fast my flow was so had to adjust that so as not to leak out of the funnel. I've been so glad that I don't have a squat to pee anymore when I'm somewhere without a facility, Go Girl made that possible.
Rebel M.
Cottontown, Tn
I have never used this but fascinated by the concept. The reviews are all good I'm going to get one!
Kristen J.
Conception Bay South, NL
Peeing at ease! No squatting or improvising. This rolls up in a neat little case with a baggie and TP. It's BPA/Chemical free, dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Great for road trips, camping, or even just using public washrooms. Love it, all my friends now have one.
Dezarai F.
Amazing product especially for women who need to go to the bathroom in nasty places instead if sitting down u can stand
lesly r.
Reno, NV
Is this real lol
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
I'm looking for something for a concert so I don't have to stand in crazy long lines. Is this big enough to not make a mess? This looks awesome for camping, ect.
Beth M.
Is this a good product for someone who has never had a baby before?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does it actually work without wetting yourself ? Lol
Inssaf K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this make using the restroom in public easier, if you may have pants on?