Femme Couture Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour Matte uploaded by Olivia J.Femme Couture Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour Matte uploaded by Ashley G.Femme Couture Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour Matte uploaded by Ashley G.

BY FEMME COUTURE

Femme Couture Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour is an extra creamy formula for stay-true color in a collection of hydrating, moisture-rich shades. see more...

Dottae S.
Richmond, VA
This brand was a first or me to try. I normally don't buy from Sally's but I decided to give it try and fell in love. For a matte texture , it's pretty hydrating. This last a good while and feels more luxury then a regular type drugstore lippy. I' pleasantly pleased and would purchase from this brand again.
Katie C.
Kenai, AK
This lipstick is amazing! It isn't completely matte but is matte!! I love it so much! They do have different colors I do believe I get mine at Sally's! Mine is is the shade Sweet Pea and it is a gorgeous coral color! Sally's is a high end store but their products are a great price!! I definitely recommend this product!!😊😊
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
Review for: Chic Crimson more...
I absolutely adore this lip colour!! It goes on ultra smooth and it is long lasting. I have the shade Chic Crimson which is a gorgeous red it really pops! This lip colour is a matte finish and I paid around $6 at Sally's for it.
Olivia J.
I believe everyone should try this product! It's super creamy and super pigmented also I prefer this lipstick over high end brands! But it's kinda hard to apply because of the shape of the lipstick
Makayla C.
scottsdale
Review for: Flirty Flamingo more...
This is such a pretty shade. It is very easy to apply and is very creamy. This can be purchased at any drug store. I totally recommend!
Aisley D.
I love this lipstick because it's super moisturizing on your lips, the price is super good and the quality is pretty good!
This is super moistering and a very pretty color. Although i use it under other lippies.
Carla G.
I love this lip stick long lasting and love the colour easy to wear love it price is really good and lasts a long time