Femme Couture Plumping Gloss XXL Pink Your Poison uploaded by Devona L.Femme Couture Plumping Gloss XXL Pink Your Poison uploaded by Krystle L.Femme Couture Plumping Gloss XXL Pink Your Poison uploaded by Krystle L.

BY FEMME COUTURE

Femme Couture Plumping Gloss XXL delivers extreme plumping, shine, and color. see more...

Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I use to work for Sally’s and was always trying and testing new products. I stumbled across Femme Coutures XXL lip plumper and fell in love! It isn’t extremely tingly or sticky and does last! This is my 4th time purchasing it, so it’s safe to say I’m hooked.
Krystle L.
I love this lip gloss. I just so happened to pick it up at sallys beauty for free when I purchased $20 worth of items. I love the peppermint taste. Just right for every day wear light makeup look.
Heidy R.
Bakersfield
It's really cute and makes your lips plump and it's a really cute color overall it's really nice. You can put it on really quickly and look poppin