Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Bronzer uploaded by Gabrielle B.Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Bronzer uploaded by Melissa A.

BY FEMME COUTURE

Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Bronzers are mineral based providing light coverage that goes on smooth and looks natural. see more...

• Did this leave you skin with glitter on it? Also how long did it ...3 Answers
  • Did you find this product affordable compared to other brands?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa A.
Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Bronzer I like this bronzer. I goes on nicely. I use a brush. It blends beautifully. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of you use to much it can look orange.
Alma M.
Love this product! Been using it for YEARS. Its good for everyday day use and it can be dramatic for going out if needed. I truly like the texture because I can use a brush to spread it or my finger, it really doesn't matter just depends what look I'm going for. I can always depend on this one no matter what. Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Bronzer
Katie V.
I like this bronzer. It's pretty. I wouldn't say I love it! But I have had it forever! I feel like you have to press kinda hard to get it on your brush but overall it's not bad for the price. && the shades they have are beautiful!
Ny-Asia E.
I work at Sally (where you can find these) and honey let me tell you. I didn't have any faith in this product, well boy was I wrong. I have the shade "Twice baked" and it adds such a glow. I tend to have dry patches and it doesn't cling whatsoever. The formula is like buttah baby!. Beautifully pigmented, a little goes a long way. I'd recommend the shade I have (twice baked) for medium to deep skin tones, and if you are deep dark, it's a beautiful highlighter. It has beautiful bronze and gold shades intertwined and it just creates that summer glow everyone wants. I will say it's a tad glittery, but it isn't chunky or tacky glitter. It's so finely milled you would have no idea it was there. It's he perfect topper for a cream highlight as well (I usually pair mine with the Gerard Cosmetics BB illuminating cream) TO DIE FOR! A must have.
Destiny S.
This stuff is pretty popular. We have a policy at work where you can return it for a full refund and we haven't had a single person return it. It's not too bad of a price. We sell out almost every week. Definitely would recommend!
Veronica C.
Acworth, GA
I wear it as a highlighter and not as a bronzer. It goes on with so much shimmer and glint, and very glowy, but with no bronze really. So worth making a part of your collection, it's cheap and reliable.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
OMG. I starting actually using a highlighter a few months ago finally and I heard good things about the Wet N Wild Fergie collection so I tried it out. I hated it. The swatch was pretty, but it didn't actually show up on my face. I am a current employee at Sally Beauty Supply and have had my eye on this product for a long time now. I decided why not try it out, it's less than $10, lets do it. For a drugstore product, this is AMAZING as a highlighter in Summer Kiss. It has such a soft feel to it and it's not flaky either. Sometimes I'll just put on foundation, mascara and this and I'm good to go. It's such an amazing drugstore product, worth the money!
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
This is my absolute favorite bronzer. It is shimmery, but I personally love that look. It's subtle but upclose or in sunlight it's going to give off a really pretty shimmer. It stays all day no need to reapply all day and super affordable. Can be found in three different shades/ shimmers at your local sally beauty supply.
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
I use this as highlighter I don't think it's bronzy at all. It's very shimmery and does great with highlighting. It's perfect to wear day or night. It's very settle and not dramatic. I have recommended this to other people.
Jade T.
Kent, WA
This has to be my most favorite underrated bronzer! I found this at my local beauty store (Sally's) for a school dance and I have fallin in love with it! I use it on the highest points of my face and it's a beautiful highlighter!
Ali R.
Freehold, NJ
Did this leave you skin with glitter on it? Also how long did it last! thank you!!
Telena W.
Johnson City, TN
Did you find this product affordable compared to other brands?