BY FEMME COUTURE

Femme Couture Matte Mattifying Powder quickly eliminates shine. see more...

l V.
Easton, PA
This is a really affordable powder. It mattifies makeup really well. I think that if it was loose instead of pressed it would work even better. It is perfect for if you are just a little oily but not wearing makeup. You can just pat some on and you are ready to go.
Devin A.
Eclectic, AL
Well it was mattifying but at the time I lived in Utah and it was a very dry climate and it made my face to matte. But now I moved back home to Alabama where it is more humid and I think it sits better on my skin. Not my number one choice but it is a play brand.
Kelsey H.
Where I live its pretty humid most of the time so this helps keep my face from getting to shiny. Only downside is no where near me sells it and its a bit on the pricey side.