BeautyFaceFace MakeupFemme Couture
Femme Couture Get Radiant Complex Enhancer

Femme Couture® Get Radiant Complex Enhancer

by Femme Couture

Give yourself a soft natural glow with Femme Couture Get Radiant. The luminescent complexion enhancer create a luminous and dewy complexion. Perfectly alluring on all skin tones.

DIRECTIONS

For spot highlighting, dab on cheekbones and brow bones for an elegant sheen. Or mix with your moisturizer or foundation for a soft glow.

INGREDIENTS

WATER ,PHENYL TRIMETHICONE ,MICA ,GLYCERIN ,TITANIUM DIOXIDE ,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,GLYCERYL STEARATE SE ,STEARIC ACID ,CETYL ALCOHOL ,CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) OLEOSOM ,STEARETH-21 ,GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) ,CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ,STEARETH-2 ,POLYSORBATE 20 ,MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE ,PHENOXYETHANOL ,LECITHIN ,DIMETHICONE ,TIN OXIDE ,AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL ,HEXYLENE GLYCOL ,SILICA ,CI 77491 ,DISODIUM EDTA ,XANTHAN GUM ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Femme Couture® Get Radiant Complex Enhancer!
Elizabeth  B.
Gravois Mills, MO
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Ladies I totally love this complexion enhancer. Gives a nice shine where u want it. I either apply under my makeup like a primer, or apply to certain spots like cheeks and chin over makeup to finish. Either way I like the effect it gives. In the summer I don't like to wear heavy makeup and this alone adds a nice glow and keeps things light, but doesn't work as a concealer.
Kimberly W.
Cincinnati, OH
This was my first primer EVER! First time I found out WHAT a primer was lol it works so good! Grips on to the make up and gives a smooth shiny finish

Looking for your answer?