Femme Couture Get Poreless uploaded by Kayla D.Femme Couture Get Poreless uploaded by Kerri K.Femme Couture Get Poreless uploaded by Danielle M.

BY FEMME COUTURE

Femme Couture Get Poreless minimizes pores and lines for smoother looking skin. see more...

Courtney P.
I LOVE this product with my whole heart! I bought it on a whim because i like to try new things and definitely was not disappointed! It kept my makeup from clogging my pores on as much, made it to where i did not have to use as much foundation, and made my skin (ehich has huge pores) look more flawless and small. Dont worry about the shade of the mixture. It blands into the skin. I am really light skinned, so i was worried, but it didnt change my skin shade whatsoever:) great product, wpuld definitely recommend any day
Kayla D.
American Fork, UT
I’ve have this product for two years and it’s still barley touched- I have never been impressed or even seen any difference while using this product. I would save your money and buy a different pore minimizer
Kerri K.
Clarksville , TN
I wasn't impressed with this primer. It hid pores slightly but not enough to make a noticeable difference. I was slightly disappointed because I like some of femme couture products, but i would not recommend this one.
Danielle M.
Longmont, CO
No. No. No. Stay away. I bought this at Sally's beauty supply just a couple days ago. I was really excited because although I don't have overly large pores but I do like to minimize the look of them on my nose. The back of the product says the formula helps to correct imperfections mattify and smooth skin for a perfectly flawless complexion wear alone or under foundation. This product was be Columbia's Salina nearest product I have ever bought. It came out chunky and in a dark tinted color. Nowhere on the packaging does it say that is a tinted primer however it is. I am very pale in the winter time, and this looked terrible. The product claims to mattify, however I felt like the world biggest greaseball. Stay far away!!
Destiny S.
This stuff is pretty popular. We have a policy at work where you can return it for a full refund and we haven't had a single person return it. It's not too bad of a price. We sell out almost every week. Definitely would recommend!
Abigail N.
I was very disappointed with this primer. Did not cover pores and it made my foundation separate from my face throughout the day, which never happens. Would not purchase again
Stacey O.
I have a fair complexion that's normal to dry. This is no more than a tinted moisturizer. It appears to slightly blur skin only by color. It did not minimize my pores or fine lines. It did not give me a matte finish. My foundation would slick off by mid-day when wearing this. Some foundations would ball off within in 30 minutes. If you want a better primer (for less) try e.l.f.
Alize B.
Carbondale, IL
My favorite primer by far! It does exactly what it says it was going to do. It makes my pores look smaller and makes my skin look matte when it dries without leaving any visible residue. However, it does have a slight burning sensation as it dries, but I guess that's how it works.
Briea G.
I wasn't very impressed with this primer . I really don't like any of the primers from this brand . It wasn't very effective for me but that doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. It's not very expensive so if you're considering buying it , you should try it .
Jacqueline G.
This is alright not the best product but I still use it in some occasions. Says it helps minimize pores I really only see a slight diffrence not so much. I wouldn't buy this product again though.