Femme Couture Get Luminous uploaded by Amanda S.

BY FEMME COUTURE

Femme Couture Get Luminous illuminates and highlights your skin with a shimmering healthy glow. see more...

Destiny S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is pretty popular. We have a policy at work where you can return it for a full refund and we haven't had a single person return it. It's not too bad of a price. We sell out almost every week. Definitely would recommend!
Lauren O.
Monroe, NC, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite spring time product!!!! This product gives your face such a gorgeous glow. You can use it by itself or with a foundation. Amazing product!!!!!
I do not like this as a highlight. It is very oily and does not stay on. Does not have good pigment . Do not buy this product.
Caeli D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at sally beauty and I paid under $10 for this. It comes with quite a bit of product, 2.2 ounces or 63 grams. This is a pinkish highlight, this will show up on fait skin. For drugstore pricing this isn't bad at all. Gives a nice highlight or luminous glow, depends on how much you apply.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
I love this product. I bought it at Sally and was able to get the bronzer for half off. The price is well worth it! I have very pale skin, and this compliments my skin nicely. I definitely recommend giving it a try. The color is a pearly pink. I will be repurchasing in the near future.
Ashley D.
A little bit goes a long way with this baby. It's kind of hard to blend tho. It's long lasting and really only good for pale skin tones. Luckily it looks good on my pale skin. But for darker tones I wouldn't recommend. It's decently priced and overall a good highlight.