BY FEMME COUTURE #91 in Setting Spray

Femme Couture Get Locked is a setting spray that keeps makeup fresh and gorgeous all day. see more...

• Is this good for oily skin? And how does this compare to ...3 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin, does this seem to be a pretty mild...1 Answers
  • Do you spray this right on your face? Also, does it keep ...2 Answers
Femme Couture Get Locked Setting Spray
  • "this makeup setting spray is a nice , affordable spray .it really is true to its intentions and keeps your makeup locked all day with a matte finish . however , it burns if you use too much . i would recommend it" in 3 reviews
Kathleen B.
Medford, OR
I honestly love this stuff. I love the way it makes my makeup look with the matter. The only thing I dislike about it is how heavily it sprays. You only need just two or three spritzes and you are drenched. So usually I would have to stand in front of a fan. The best part about this is that it smells really good. Which is really hard to come by in a setting spray.
Ashley S.
Vonore, TN
Love it! This is how I tested this: my daughter and I did our makeup the same. She used the spray and I didn't. We both have the same combination skin type. After 12 hours, we used makeup wipes to clean our face. Hers was so much darker than mine where the makeup stayed on all day and mine was dull because I didn't have that much makeup actually left on. This stuff is amazing, especially for such a low price!
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Was immensely disappointed! Did no justice with setting my makeup and left my skin very oily. It was only about $9, but I’d figure you can find something way more satisfying for $9. I did end up breaking my face out as well. This is probably the only product by Femme couture I would NOT recommend, especially for sensitive prone skin. Femme Couture Get Locked Setting Spray ❤️
Shawna C.
Farmington, NM
This is a great setting spray that is affordable to use! My makeup is longer lasting now and on top of all that it smells really good and is lightweight. Femme Couture Get Locked Setting Spray
Dj B.
USA
Best setting spray I have ever used! This is a rebut on my part. It's not that pricey either. One down side is that there is no spf in it so make sure to use a sunscreen under it.
Siara N.
I found this at Sally Beauty and there was a buy two get one free on thus brand so I tried it and I like this setting spray! Smells like nothing and it makes my face feel soft!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
This was the first setting spray I ever used and I loved it! It was on sale at Sally’s beauty salon and I figured I’d give it a try. It dried fast and my makeup did stay on longer without smudging off at the lightest touch.
Michelle T.
I have normal/combination skin, and this stuff works WONDERFULLY on me. I've tried UD setting spray and ELF setting spray and I personally favor this one over them. It's a has a matte finish that last all day! It's also extremely affordable which is a big plus!!
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
Love the value of this product! I actually don't feel guilty for going through t so quickly! Doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin and also great for intensifying eyeshadows. Definitely reccomend!
Jasmine R.
This makeup setting spray is a nice , affordable spray .it really is true to its intentions and keeps your makeup locked all day with a matte finish . However , it burns if you use too much . I would recommend it
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
Is this good for oily skin? And how does this compare to UD All Nighter?
Kirsten H.
Do you spray this right on your face? Also, does it keep makeup from smearing or wearing off all day?
Jamie Rose S.
I have sensitive skin, does this seem to be a pretty mild setting spray?