Femme Couture Get Lined Precise Black Liner uploaded by Chelisse B.Femme Couture Get Lined Precise Black Liner uploaded by Natosha C.

BY FEMME COUTURE

The ultra-thin felt tip on the Femme Couture Get Lined Precise Liner pen allows you to create a precise, clean line. see more...

Chelisse B.
Chelisse B.
Don't we all just love eyeliner? Especially when the lines of your wings are perfect! Anyway, I love this eyeliner. It comes off easy if you mess up, trying to get one wing the same as the other... However it is easier with a pen, in my opinion. I recommend buying this product for sure.
Natosha C.
Natosha C.
London, KY
I am very picky about eyeliners. It is hard to find a liner that works like I hope for. I line top and bottom and recently tried Femme Couture Get Lined eyeliners. This liner is by far the best I have ever used for lining my top lid. It is so precise and long lasting. It looks fresh all day. I absolutely would recommend.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Easy to apply, very pigmented so results in solid color, lasts long, doesn't flake or smudge