BY FEMME COUTURE

Femme Couture Get Flawless 8-in-1 Foundation delivers eight great skin benefits in one easy step. see more...

• Is this a good foundation? Like does it look cakey?3 Answers
  • I have an issue with blending this foundation. I've tried differe...2 Answers
  • Is this a good foundation?4 Answers
Amber B.
Review for: Medium
This was an impulse buy at Sally's. I usually use Philosophy Miracle Worker foundation. I wanted to love it, but it requires touch-ups mid-day. I also noticed some caking/flaking in some areas. I attempted 3 different kinds of application (brush, sponge, and finger) and did not see an improvement with any application processes I tried (fingers work best). I will be returning it. Kind of sad :(
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
My mom recently bought me this from Sally's and I was so excited to try it! I am not too sure how I feel about this foundation. The coverage was pretty good and it did give me a good finish. Although when I tried to apply this foundation with a wet beauty sponge it was very hard and the consistency was very very thick! Hopefully when I try applying it with a brush it'll go on much smoothr!
Briea G.
I really loved this foundation . It's very light weight and the formula is great . But every time I get a new one or exchange it , the pump on the bottle breaks after a few uses . And the hole is to small to get any of the product out . But other than that I recommend trying this foundation . It's not very expensive.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Review for: Medium
I WAS ABLE TO PURCHASE THIS AT MY LOCAL SALLY BEAUTY, IT WAS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE IT GAVE THE FLAWLESS FINISH, WITH NO CREASES AND MATCHED MY SKIN TONE PERFECTLY. UNFORTUNATELY THEY DISCONTINUED THE PRODUCT AT MY STORE AND STARTED CARRYING IT AT A PLACE WHERE YOU NEED A BEAUTY LICENSE OF SOME SORT... POOOP!!!!
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
I do not like this foundation at all! Detest is a more accurate word. My skin looked horrible, the color was strange and it broke me out. I gave it to a relative and she did not like it either. If this is your foundation budget head to the drugstore. You will be glad you did.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
I really like the coverage I get from this 8 in 1 foundation. It sets a really good foundation for all the other make up I use and Iv never had issues with breaking out or irritating my skin in anyway. Affordable and can be found at your local Sally beauty supply.
Jenna P.
Kansas city, MO
Review for: Medium
This is my favorite "mid range" liquid foundation. It sets to a powder and it's build able coverage. I have dry skin so (as the bottle states) I do find it very moisturizing. I use a sponge to apply. It will transfer so setting it will be necessary.
Kandice H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Review for: Light
Like that it is an all in one, but seems to just sit on top of your skin. I'm very dry and hoped it would moisturize more.
Betsy W.
Rochester, PA
Review for: Tan
Great coverage. Good price. Doesn't feel yucky on my face like some full coverage foundations.
Melissa S.
New Britain, CT
Review for: Medium
Ilove this brand of foundation but when i go buy it the medium one is allways out of stock
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this a good foundation?
Cinthia R.
Doral, FL
General opinion? Is this full coverage or for a more natural look?
Sarah W.
Does this make your skin break out? Also, how is it with combination skin?
Olivia P.
Kenner, LA
Is this a good foundation? Like does it look cakey?
denise r.
Is this good for oily skin ?