Femme Couture Get Even Color Correcting Primer uploaded by Aubrey F.Femme Couture Get Even Color Correcting Primer uploaded by Felicia V.

BY FEMME COUTURE

Femme Couture Get Even Color Correcting Primer reduces redness and evens skin tone to perfectly prime the face for foundation application. see more...

Felicia V.
KENT, WA
I have skin that gets red super quickly. I step outside and almost right away, I'll be able to feel my face getting red; mostly my cheeks.
I tried this in hopes it'll help, because it was starting to get embarrassing, and to my surprise it helped quite a bit! No, it didn't conceal/correct enough to hid all the red, but it did help quite a bit. I spent about 8 hours outside in some pretty hot weather, walking around town, getting sweaty and hot, and to my surprise, my face yes did pink/red, but nothing near where it would have been if I haven't used it. I'll still be on the search for better ones, but until I find a better one, this one works enough! It doesn't dry the skin, but its also not moisturizing, and it goes on sheer even though it looks scary (lol).I got it at Sallys for about $11.
Shanaya D.
Euless, TX
I love the fact that it helps hydrate skin when putting on makeup. But the fact is that it not only the packaging is not good it was overfilled but it only dried up my skin even more than it is supposed to.
Danielle M.
Longmont, CO
This was a run-of-the-mill, middle of the road product. It did what it claims to do, and concealed and corrected redness. It was neither hydrating nor drying, applied to smoothly, and took away a majority of the redness. However, I have fairly normal skin and rarely have redness. For someone who has a lot of redness I doubt this product would work very well for them.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
It worked for me pretty well, got a good bit of the appearance of my old acne scars off my face. I got hos at Sallys beauty supply when I worked there. It goes on pretty smooth and dries fast
Sydni A.
I've always had really rosey, red cheeks, and appreciate a good color corrector to help hide them. This primer did nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Briea G.
Luling, LA
Not really a fan of this color correcting primer. It doesn't really hide any of the redness on my face .
Myranda J.
Thomaston, GA
This is a very good product for people with acne scars to conceal them and just acne in genera
Dominique R.
Love love love this primer! It works really great..my friends also loves it...I'd recommend!
Brianna S.
Chilton, WI
Its hard to find a good product like this. I feel that this one was the perfect fit.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
I've tried several colour correcting primers and this one is in my top 3 worst. It goes on smooth, but irritates my skin. Also doesn't cover ANY redness at all. It no difference wearing this than when I don't. It's cheap in price, but sooo not worth it.