Femme Couture Get Covered Maximum Concealer

Femme Couture Get Covered Maximum Concealer provides maximum coverage in a light formula. see more...

Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
Great concealer, covers up dark spots and acne very well. Lasts all day, and gives full coverage. Very reasonably priced. Very easy to apply and blend, works well with other makeup. Would definitely recommend, and will buy again.
Stormi N.
True to it's word it is maximum coverage concealer. However, use the smallest amount because with too much product it creases on the under eyes terribly. For spots such as acne or acne scars it works wonderfully. It will work flawlessly on the under eye I'm small amounts and not packed with powder.
tonya s.
Lavonia, GA
I've been using this for a couple years now and I love it ! A little bit of this stuff goes a long way! I find this to work best on those pimples that don't need to be seen ! Its very long lasting if set with a powder. I highly recommend this !
Alyssa R.
Campbell , MO
Review for: Tan more...
Best concealer I have ever used! I do use a lighter color than tan, but this product has excellent coverage. I have combination skinot and this stays on my face and matte all day long. I apply it after my primer and foundation and I dab it on with a blending sponge. No concealer has every impressed me this much and it was reasonably priced at my local Sally Beauty Supply!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
This concealer is the best I have ever used. This little container has lasted almost two years and I'm just now ready for a new one! The BEST coverage And super affordable! I highly recommend the next time your in Sally beauty supply to check it out!
Gabrieli S.
Muito bom aconselho comprar ótimo compre realmente é de mais #melhordomundo ótimo melhor não tem igual super mega Power bom
Lesley C.
Review for: Tan, Other more...
Maximum covrage!! Highly recommend concealer. Top one is tan bottom medium. Both are easy to blend and very creamy
This is a great concealer. It lasts a while and covers very well. Its also pretty cheap.
Kristal M.
Quiero probate Este product espero algun dia recibirlo para saber si lo volveria a usar
Stephanie M.
Sebewaing, MI
Excellent cover no matter what blemishes you may have. Also is great for contouring.