Femme Couture Get Corrected CC Creme Foundation uploaded by Sovanny D.Femme Couture Get Corrected CC Creme Foundation uploaded by Sovanny D.

BY FEMME COUTURE

Femme Couture Get Corrected CC Creme Foundation camouflages imperfections and creates a natural looking complexion all day long. see more...

• I have very flakey sink around my nose will this show 1 Answers
🐈Marisol H.
Huntington Park
The foundation it's okay. I doesn't make my face only, but sometimes I feel that it make me break out. And you have to be careful when applying it, because if you put too much you'll and up having a cake face.
Sovanny D.
Lynn, MA
Review for: Classic Beige more...
The foundation is really good it's really not that how can I say it long lasting over the time hours minutes I guess it kind of dries up a bit and you will be able to notice the flakiness if you have dry skin I don't know about oily skin but I might have the same effect when you first buy it looks like a powder foundation but its not its a cream and its really good with highlighting and all that stuff so as telling hunter that cost about $13 depending on your area
Destiny R.
Phenix City, AL
I've never used this type of foundation before but I like it. Its really creamy and it has great coverage.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
Review for: True Beige, Mochaccino, Natural Buff more...
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative  .
Cheyenne W.
Union Springs, NY
I have very flakey sink around my nose will this show