Femme Couture Get Corrected CC Core Concealer Light uploaded by Aubrey F.Femme Couture Get Corrected CC Core Concealer Light uploaded by Maria D.

BY FEMME COUTURE

Femme Couture Get Corrected CC Core Concealer helps to smooth, condition, and conceal virtually any imperfection. see more...

• I've been looking into this type of product for a while. ...1 Answers
  • Does this settle into fine lines beneath the eyes? 1 Answers
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Femme Couture Get Corrected CC Core Concealer Medium Deep more...
This stuff is amazing. I love contouring with Femme coutures contour stick because one swipe is all you’ll need! The color matches spot on and I usually apply it around the perimeter of my face for a more defined look. Totally inexpensive and you can go find it at Sally’s beauty supply! I’d highly recommend. Femme Couture Get Corrected CC Core Concealer Light ❤️
Emery S.
Lyndhurst, OH
This is a really nice concealer for the price. The only thing I don't totally like about it is there are only 4 shades to choose from. But other than that, it blends well and it's really creamy and nice.
claire s.
Chula Vista, CA
 It is sooo creamy and it blends out very nicely. It feels very hydrating and gave me a very natural glowy look with minimal coverage. This product has a very light sunscreen scent, but it wasn't very overpowering. I didn't notice any glitter but if there was any in this product, it created a very nice finish. It lasted all day on my skin, and it also didn't cling to any dry patches. I'm not much of a foundation person, so this product was perfect for me. I think I will repurchase this in the future, it is one of the best tinted moisturizer/bb/cc cream type things that I've tried.
Gerardo M.
Ontario, CA
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
A concealer it does everything it's supposed. It's got a thick enough consistency to cover my dark circles, but I don't feel it caked on my face. Easy to blend, and the color is perfect. the price is not bad. Great product!
Lexi G.
The femme couture cc core concealer is probably the best thing I have used on myself because it's so much easier to put on rather than it being in a box full of other make up because it is harder to put on .
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Loved it! Went on smooth and blended in nicely too! Got this as monthly sample fr in when I worked at sallys. Definitely a must to try out
Callie G.
Denver, NC
This product is great because it's so creamy and adds hydration to the face. It's so easy to apply and blend. Completely worth purchasing
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
Review for: Femme Couture Get Corrected CC Core Concealer Medium more...
Love this concealer. when I do my full makeup, I use it every time! it moisturizes while it covers any "flaws." I love this stuff!
Norelle M.
I've been looking into this type of product for a while. How heavy does it feel? Does it feel sticky or thick either? I'm looking for something airy and light feeling but also provides a great amount of coverage for bad spots.
Chayla D.
Does this settle into fine lines beneath the eyes?