BeautyFaceFace MakeupFemme Couture
Get Corrected Apricot Color Corrector

Femme Couture Get Corrected Apricot Color Corrector

by Femme Couture

Get Corrected Apricot Color Corrector

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Femme Couture Get Corrected Apricot Color Corrector!
Bethany M.
Huntsville, TX
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Pretty good. I don't color correct all that often so I could be wrong but I bought this to try out color correction in general & I honestly didn't see all that much of a difference the first time. I've found that I enjoy it best when I put it on first kinda heavy, blend it out let it set for a sec & continue with foundation concealer etc
ellisandra O.
Femme Couture Get Corrected Apricot Color Corrector uploaded by ellisandra O.
This product was amazing at covering dark circles and the darkness around my mouth. The product smelt great and i got the shade apricot. It was easy to apply and beld to give me a natural look. It blended great with my foundation. I would recommend this to everyone 👍
Sarah M.
Mazatlán , Sinaloa
I like this product for me! but it doesn't have a good/full coverage, but I used on my daily rutine makeup for day, because it is light and you look so natural and I like that feeling not looking all glam on a day full of errands.

Looking for your answer?