BY FEMME COUTURE

Femme Couture Get a Glow Finishing Powder leaves skin glowing. see more...

• What kind of finish does it have? How long does it last 2 Answers
  • Does this work really well? 2 Answers
Abigail N.
I can't use it imas a full face powered because I feel like it looks a bit cakey on top of my foundation, but it's my go to coverup powder I keep in my purse! I usually only have to touch up once a day while at work and I love that!
Jennifer S.
Caguas
I bought this in Sally's and it was like $2 approximately, on sale... it caught my eye since I have used this brand before! The packaging is cute , white iridescent (plastic but hard plastic), the powder it self is chalky and it has noticeable glitter particles, I just gave it my own twist and use it as a highlighter for that it works (:
Briea G.
Luling, LA
It's a really great product to have in your make up collection . It's very long lasting . It gives you the perfect glow and it doesn't break your wallet . I would buy it again but they discontinued it at the sallys I work at . :(
Alexa R.
new jersey
This powder is so impressive. It gives you a airbrushed look and blurs all imperfections. The powder last for a few months. Hitting pan is very easy with this product which stinks.this powder can be easily  compared to high end face powders. I recommend this to anyone who likes a full cover face.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I had no idea what finishing powder could do untill I bought this! It does so well with evening out your make up and adding a beautiful finishing touch to the application process. I love the subtle glow!
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Absolutely love this finishing powder it gives a great glow on your face without being too much it's a great powder and have never
had any problems with it in the past you can buy this at Sally Beauty Supply
Elisaa I.
El Paso, TX
I got this product in Sally's and I used it after applying all my makeup of course. It does make your face look glittery but the product doesn't last very long which is why I'm giving it 4 stars.
Ariel C.
Pikeville, KY
Love this. :) always makes my skin look and FEEL good. It's pretty cheap for the quality. I've been using this for a year now and will probably always use it. I haven't found anything that suits my skin so well. I recommend this all the way.
Hazel G.
Excelente calidad! Primera vez que uso esta marca y me sorprende lo buena que es. Además sus precios no son tan elevados para el excelente acabado que deja el producto
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is a great product to dust over your finished makeup application iy brightens your face as well as evens out the makeup application
Kenzie D.
Rogers, AR
Does this work really well?
Kassandra K.
Aiea, HI
What kind of finish does it have? How long does it last