Femme Couture Flawless Touch Facial Primer uploaded by Kasie S.Femme Couture Flawless Touch Facial Primer uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY FEMME COUTURE

McKay A.
McKay A.
State University, AR
I got this at Sally's. I don't know if i am using it wrong but I feel like it does absolutely nothing for me. I bought it to give my makeup a more finished and clean look but it makea no difference. I used it after my moisturizer and before applying my makeup. I'll keep working with it.
lainy D.
lainy D.
Good primer, it doesn't feel oily at all and it's very light, you hardly can tell its there. i have really oily skin and it's reduced the appearance of the oils significantly. by the end of the day though it still all rubs off.
Jeanne P.
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Not the biggest fan. it goes on light and easy, not leaving an oily finish, but it doesn't do much in the way of a primer. maybe it just isn't for me or something, but i will go with another primer over this one.
brianda m.
brianda m.
Weslaco, TX
One of the best of the creme you could ever buy, i could really say you wont regret using trust me i have been using this for a week and i see a big change
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Works pretty well I will definitely be trying more of there products hopefully there eyeshadow are as pigmented as they look in the packaging
LaToya S.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
This primer is good but it's way too drying for my skin type. I got it at Sally's beauty salon. Okay price. Nice packaging.