Femme Couture Eye Drama Glitter Eye Pencil uploaded by Mony M.Femme Couture Eye Drama Glitter Eye Pencil uploaded by Ana P.
11 colors available

BY FEMME COUTURE

Femme Couture Eye Drama Glitter Eye Pencil is infused with micro glitter. see more...

Kansas City, MO
Review for: Eye Drama Liquid Glitter Eyeliner Wicked
It goes on a glittery black and has a thin brush applicator. It very easy to apply the only down side is that throughout the day it'll flake off. Not the most long lasting but it's pretty while it lasts. Putting it over a black gel or liquid liner would be best.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
These are really pretty for upper eyelids. I wouldn't recommend for the waterline just because the sparkles are a bit bigger then I expected and I could see that irritating your eyes. However they are as pretty on as expected and I'm a fan!
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Eye Drama Glitter Eye Pencil Black
I love this eyeliner to give a little sparkle to my eyes. It goes on smoothly without damaging my skin. I don't find this product expensive at all. Highly recommended it to all my girlfriends. Great for smokey eyes or a girl's night out.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Femme Couture Eye Drama Liquid Glitter Eyeliner Pearled Over
A nice sparkly white liquid liner. It's very pigmented and sparkly. My only issue is that it dries and gets cracky throughout the day or chunks will fall out. Not recommended for fine lines and wrinkles!!
Tarrytown, GA
Review for: Eye Drama Liquid Glitter Eyeliner Honey Dust
This is a beautiful gold glitter eyeliner! It goes on and dries quickly wonderfully ! It stays put until you're ready to remove it! Great color and texture!
Tarrytown, GA
Review for: Eye Drama Liquid Glitter Eyeliner Purple Potion
This is a great liquid eyeliner and an exceptional one for glitter ! It makes any look pop and stays on wonderfully !
Mony M.
Mony M.
Henrico, VA
It's ok...I mean it's pretty if you layer it with another liner. Definitely better used on the top lid.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Review for: Femme Couture Eye Drama Liquid Glitter Eyeliner Chain Reaction
Perfect for sparkle your eyes! It didn't cause any allergy on me but I suggest to try it first in hand before applying. It will make your look amazing for sure!