Feminine Deodorant Body Spray by Personal Care 2 oz... amtc uploaded by Keiondra J.

BY PERSONAL CARE

Megan C.
odenville, AL
I use this all the time, Mainly 9n my periods. But it smells great and lasts all day, sometimes I spray it on my pants lol its only a dollar so I make sure to grab one whenever I'm out.
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Love the dcent and it is not too overbearing. I keep this in my cabinwt to freshen up mostly in the summer time when you're outside a lot and get sweaty from the heat. Just follow what the instructions say.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
My first time using this brand of Feminine Deodorant Body Spray and i have to say i like it smells amazing and it last all day
Genesis P.
Bronx , NY
It does smell good however it is extremely oily. I prefer my feminine deodorant less oily so it can keep me fresh all day
Tamika H.
Sacramento, CA
Complete dupe to Summers Eve. So inexpensive you can buy at your local Dollar Tree. So gentle and smells great.
donneshia d.
Monroe, LA
I love this product. It smells amazing and it last all-day and it's only a dollar at your local dollar tree.
Kayla B.
Works better than summers eve in my personal opinion. No sweat, and the clean smell lasts all day.