Femfresh Intimate Hygiene Daily Intimate Wash 250Ml uploaded by Rozz H.Femfresh Intimate Hygiene Daily Intimate Wash 250Ml uploaded by Jojo F.

BY FEMFRESH

This gentle daily wash has been specially formulated to cleanse intimate skin whilst helping maintain a healthy pH-balance. The low pH of the intimate area helps to protect against irritation and this can be upset by ordinary washes and shower gels. Femfresh, with its pleasant fragrance and soothing extracts of camomile and aloe vera, provides long lasting freshness throughout the day. - Soothing camomile & calming aloe vera - pH-balanced for intimate area - Hypoallergenic and soap free - Suitable for everyday use - Dermatologically and gynaecologically tested - Everyday, freshens, cares. see more...

Owens. S.
Chorley, Euxton
I use this product everyday, and I honestly couldn’t recommend it enough. It smells great, it doesn’t have any itching or uncomfortableness with the product, even doubles up great as shaving gel and leaves skin soft and supple. It’s great that it helps your natural ph balance, definitely makes everything comfortable.
Eza M.
I use Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash 250ml as a facewash as it does not contain any harsh chemicals! I sometimes also use it as a conditioner as it makes my hair look naturally shiny! I don't use this for it's sole purpose however I have grown to like this as a facewash and a conditioner!
Rozz H.
I use this daily and I've never had an issue with it it has a Light, pleasant fragrance which doesn't irritate. It also foams up despite not containing any soap so it's perfect for its intended purpose.
Eve F.
Guildford
It's a good idea to use such products to help the skin and hair growing to be without any troubles. Everybody hates the in-growing hair etc. and such product does also have its helping involvement in avoiding those. Smell is nice and it leaves skin soft. I have not yet tried it to use on the face, like some do.
Henna V.
I read a beauty bloggers review on using femfresh on your face. It's a bit weird I know but super effective. It's made for sensitive areas and your face is one of them. Try it! You will see the difference
Tash l.
Highly recommend! Balances out your pH levels in your intimate area and is great for all skins types, super gental and fregrance free! Been using this for years.
Jayne B.
Unfortunately, since having children I am prone to infections with changing the pH level of down below. Since using this I haven't had one infection and my eldest is 9! So I won't use anything with soap and perfumes in anymore and I love yhis
Jojo F.
I use this very day! I just like the feeling and is soap free is you don't want to use just water this is a good buy